IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
wildman92 (Offline)
  #11 4/10/15 5:20 PM
The Morgans will be in the house!

Jen Kelley (she/her)
5 Likes: Charles Nungester, flatout18, jim goerge, Pat O'Connor Fan, racing2bwithu2
LPS Insider (Offline)
  #12 4/10/15 9:15 PM
We are good to go for tomorrow! Food is in the freezer, beer is in the cooler, grass is mowed, and the track is ready!
We need cars in the pits, fans in the stands and cars turning right to go left!
6 Likes: amandasparks11, Dblchkrs, DirtHawk92, jim goerge, racing2bwithu2, RACrappieman
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #13 4/10/15 11:39 PM
Originally Posted by cmiracingvids:
Not sure. I thought there'd be a ton. But then I realized USAC midgets and regular sprints are at Kokomo and the Burg is running as well. 4k to win should bring all the cars to LPS...but you just never know anymore. I'll bet the burg has 15 or less though.
Way to take a cheap shot. I think you'll be eating crow. Still wish LPS to have a great show!

Charles Nungester
cmiracingvids (Offline)
  #14 4/11/15 9:55 AM
Wasn't intended to be a cheap shot. I'm going to LPS, and I wish every track well, I just don't see many cars showing up to the Burg. Kokomo will have all the USAC drivers and LPS will have locals chasing big money. I only see the Burg getting their usual points drivers. Which is usually around 15. Honestly, I hope I'm wrong. Wherever you go, have a good, safe night of racing!
4 Likes: Dblchkrs, jim goerge, Pat O'Connor Fan, tirespinner
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #15 4/11/15 10:05 AM
Originally Posted by cmiracingvids:
Wasn't intended to be a cheap shot. I'm going to LPS, and I wish every track well, I just don't see many cars showing up to the Burg. Kokomo will have all the USAC drivers and LPS will have locals chasing big money. I only see the Burg getting their usual points drivers. Which is usually around 15. Honestly, I hope I'm wrong. Wherever you go, have a good, safe night of racing!
All that I meant by that is that a comment like that can do nothing but hurt.

There are lots of cars going to Burg, Boss Guys, Waynesfield etc.
Go to a track and have fun. We all kinda pick n choose based on what we think will happen and I understand that. But also, Some of the best shows are the Weekly shows with no big dollar teams. I've seen four car battles for the lead where it was a free for all among guys who'd have trouble cracking top tens at a USAC show. Yet the racing was INSANE!

Good luck all, safe and fun night at all tracks
I attended the LPS IOW opener last year, Great night. Have fun!

Charles Nungester
3 Likes: cmiracingvids, DirtHawk92, Indy1808
BLASTER1 (Offline)
  #16 4/11/15 11:26 AM
Ok.... Looks like I will make my drive over there today!

Is there a cooler restriction there??

Carry in rule??
SHORTBUS (Offline)
  #17 4/11/15 11:49 AM
You can take in a cooler but no booze.they sell it
robert gatten (Offline)
  #18 4/11/15 12:19 PM
Don't think kokomo will have "all the USAC drivers" . This is an MSCS show for more money than kokomo so look for drivers from everywhere.
2 Likes: DirtHawk92, jim goerge
racefan20 (Offline)
  #19 4/11/15 1:12 PM
Speculating about what drivers will be at what tracks is kind of like peeing in the wind, some of it gets on you and some doesn't. Haven't we learned that yet?

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
12 Likes: bmemmer, BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, Dblchkrs, dirt330, Dirtfan, DirtHawk92, fish, Pat O'Connor Fan, racephoto1, ronmil, spicoli
Indy1808 (Offline)
  #20 4/11/15 1:20 PM
Originally Posted by BLASTER1:
Ok.... Looks like I will make my drive over there today!

Is there a cooler restriction there??

Carry in rule??
Please bring a lawn chair & be polite to others. as Im sure you will.
Also i very much welcome seeing new & old drivers battling up there for the win. I want new & older hard working grass roots teams up on the podiums this year taking home the cash & hardware.

Peace & love to all.
God bless our Troops at home and abroad.
INDY1808 SEE YOU AT THE RACES !
"Sitting in the Stands " #noteamracing