IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
okienonwingfan (Offline)
  #11 1/30/15 12:20 PM
Jim, me and Nathan have talked about pairing up. With Elites 32 cars registered and our expected 20 plus this year if we had a dual show that would be one heck of a car count. 50 plus non wing cars in the Oklahoma/Texas area. WOW!!! That is within two years to.
2 Likes: dirtnonwingfan, Jim Gardner
VSneader2 (Offline)
  #12 1/30/15 12:47 PM
Originally Posted by nathan48moore:
In the Texas area there are roughly 200 racesaver cars. And I'm going to guess 30 360 only cars. I figured it would be better to draw from the bigger pool. The racesaver deal is steadily growing, with the 360s slowly going away.
As I said not too aware of the sprint scene there. That makes plenty of sense now. I was just wondering. Thanks
wingless1 (Offline)
  #13 1/30/15 12:57 PM
We (me, wife and kids) lived in Katy (30 miles west of Houston), TX for 4 years, 2008 to 2012. We got to see the Sprint Series of Texas (SST) Racesaver sprints run non-wing in Waco at Heart O Texas Speedway, a excellent 1/4 mile. They had 2 non-wing shows, both had over 30 cars, I have to tell you, it was some of the best sprint racing I had seen in years. ASCS "Tour-n-Topless " non wing 410 's ran at Royal Purple Raceway also a 1/4 mile, but only had 18 cars, I was out of town so I missed that show. Hope the non-wing deal is a huge success.
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #14 1/30/15 10:02 PM
Originally Posted by nathan48moore:
I have started a new group in Texas that is a racesaver 305 group. I just wanted to share a little about it with my Indy family. We have 32 registered cars and plenty more to come. 18 races and tracks calling still trying to book dates. My passion for non wing sprints is now going to give Texas an idea why I fell in love with this place, and what action packed racing is.
http://elitesprintcars.com/

https://www.facebook.com/Elitesprints
Thanks Nathan for all the great things you do for us racing fans. I got a # 48 living the dream t shirt from a friend and would love to see you and team come back to run some indiana shows.thanks
3 Likes: berks co, dirtnonwingfan, racing2bwithu2