IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #11 10/19/14 10:44 AM
Originally Posted by jim goerge:
You're selling off some of one of the BEST non winged drivers stuff to buy a winged sprint WOW
Jim,
Not quite one of the most positive replys for a fellow hometown racer. Best of luck Trevor and Dale in your move up in class next year.
BrentTFunk (Online)
  #12 10/19/14 10:55 AM
Will you please keep us posted on what you have sold? A couple of those items caught my eye, as Rich was always my favorite. I don't have much extra cash this week, and would not insult you with what I would be able to offer today.
2 Likes: i love dirt track racing, PIT CART
jim goerge (Offline)
  #13 10/19/14 6:11 PM
Trevor I'm the one to be sorry for offending you. Really with a collection like that I'm not sure I'd sell any of it. With your reply about running both ways I wish you the best of luck
Midget 89 (Offline)
  #14 10/20/14 12:10 PM
I'm not seeing where it's for sale. E-Bay?
TQ29m (Offline)
  #15 10/20/14 12:32 PM
Go back to the first posting, that's where it is listed. Bob

"Being old, isn't half as much fun, as getting there"! Ole Robert I!
TQ29m (Offline)
  #16 10/20/14 12:41 PM
Originally Posted by jim goerge:
Trevor I'm the one to be sorry for offending you. Really with a collection like that I'm not sure I'd sell any of it. With your reply about running both ways I wish you the best of luck
Jim, I'm like you , to sell or not to sell, I'd probably hang on to it, to be honest, and not to take anything at all away from Rich, really, how much can it be worth now, how many of these keyboard peckers ever knew him, or saw him race, let alone have an interest in having anything from his history, but, on the other hand, if the price is right, it might be a good time to unload, I've got a lot of old stuff from years past, but is it even worth the time to try to pass it on to someone else, I have a lot of stuff stored in my head, that is worth little or nothing to anyone, except me, and like I said, I'd probably hang on to it, someday someone will appreciate it, maybe a racers museum or something like that, that's where it needs to be, IMHO! Bob

"Being old, isn't half as much fun, as getting there"! Ole Robert I!
double checkered (Offline)
  #17 10/20/14 1:03 PM
There is definitely an interest in "old time" materials. The key is finding your market. I went to an auction and was amazed at what some items would bring. That may be your best avenue. I wish you best of luck both in the sale and in future racing endeavors. I always cheered for Rich as a kid since his last name is similar to mine.

Jeremy Vogel
treecitytornado (Offline)
  #18 10/20/14 3:00 PM
Rich was always one of my favorites as a young kid! I have plenty of pics, autographed programs, WoO card, diecast sprints, etc. I won't sell anything though! R.I.P. Rich!

J.T.
TrevorMoody9 (Offline)
  #19 10/20/14 8:16 PM
treecitytornado,
I have been wanting to get a Vogler autograph for quite a while. If you have multiple autographs, would you want to trade one of your autographs for one his trophies since I have six of them.
Thanks,
Trevor Moody