#11 8/24/14 1:19 PM
Happy birthday DannyB!
ronmil (Offline)
  #12 8/24/14 2:52 PM
Happy birthday, Danny!

Ron Miller
jim goerge (Offline)
  #13 8/24/14 3:13 PM
As you would put it Happy Birthday YOUNG MAN Hope you have a great one and see some great racing at Kokomo
btownracer (Offline)
  #14 8/24/14 4:58 PM
Happy birthday Danny.

Kevin Chambers
dirt330 (Offline)
  #15 8/24/14 8:11 PM
Happy Birthday. It has been a real pleasure to talk with you and the little guy at the races.
Eagle14 (Offline)
  #16 8/24/14 8:53 PM
Happy Birthday Danny! It is always a pleasure seeing you wherever I end up at the races. Always a smile and a hand shake. Enjoy and beat wishes!

Trent
Danny Burton (Offline)
  #17 8/25/14 11:21 AM
And to put an exclamation mark on this. Thank you all. There may be people who are more blessed than me, but I guess it really doesn't matter.

It was a good day yesterday, combining church, dinner with my immediate family and ending up with my racing family at one of my favorite hangouts, the Kokomo Speedway.

Way too many to thank, but I'll guess that you all know who you are.

http://www.hoseheads.com/dannyb.html

Quiet, numbskulls. I'm broadcasting.
2 Likes: dirt330, jim goerge
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #18 8/25/14 11:30 AM
Originally Posted by Danny Burton:
And to put an exclamation mark on this. Thank you all. There may be people who are more blessed than me, but I guess it really doesn't matter.

It was a good day yesterday, combining church, dinner with my immediate family and ending up with my racing family at one of my favorite hangouts, the Kokomo Speedway.

Way too many to thank, but I'll guess that you all know who you are.
Nice visiting with you yesterday. Keep them birthday's coming!
MIKE HEIMEL (Offline)
  #19 8/25/14 11:51 AM
OK Better late than never !! Sooo Happy Birthday Racefan Friend !!! Glad that we didnt drown Saturday night huh !! Man, That was some weekend of the Best Of The Best giving us race fans a show !!! DD will smile till Smackdown 2015
I Miss Manzy (Offline)
  #20 8/25/14 7:00 PM
Saw you at the track and congratulated you there, but it's not official until it's on IOW. So,"Happy Birthday, young man"!