IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
racenut69 (Offline)
  #11 6/2/14 5:38 AM
Macon has a large parking area but no hook-ups.It is located in town so not sure if RV's are allowed to stay overnight but south of there about 25 miles,near Ramsey,Il. is a State Park that you can stay at on your way to Belle-Clair! Belleville has good food and cold beer,plus you can walk in and out of the gate whenever you want. (Hand Stamp & Stub)......Covered Stands on both sides,but the sun will be in your face if you sit on the Backstretch.

There is always room for one more in the corner! I'm disguised as a responsible adult!...
Michael Carter....
SpfldMile (Offline)
  #12 6/2/14 10:14 AM
I've never been to Quincy, but the other three are outstanding midget tracks. These tracks know how to prep the track for midgets too. You won't leave disappointed.

For those about to rock, we salute you.
2 Likes: badgerfan, Mud Packer
dirt in ur beer (Offline)
  #13 6/2/14 12:52 PM
KDobson that posted earlier is the guy in charge at quincy . He is also the guy in charge at Jacksonville . Midget shows at Jacksonville are ALWAYS AWESOME !!!! There is no doubt in my mind this show will b fantastic too . Please bring all ur buddies so this is a success so we can have more open wheel racing here ! Signed ...... Stranded in late model country
3 Likes: dirtnonwingfan, ISF, SpfldMile
Great Scott (Offline)
  #14 6/2/14 1:23 PM
I am so looking forward to hitting up Macon on Saturday! Love that place!
ThrowbackRacingTeam (Offline)
  #15 6/2/14 4:32 PM
You might have to wait for "fair season" for corn dogs. I overdose on those every August!
racenut69 (Offline)
  #16 6/2/14 5:10 PM
ASQ,did you say that the Polish Sausage at Macon is the thing to get?..I can't remember..

There is always room for one more in the corner! I'm disguised as a responsible adult!...
Michael Carter....
mc/rider (Offline)
  #17 6/2/14 5:29 PM
I thought the original schedule was for Jacksonville,so Thursday at Quincy Ill?

When in doubt Gas It
kdobson (Offline)
  #18 6/2/14 5:36 PM
Yes. Roughly a month ago we moved the Thursday show from Jacksonville to Quincy. It reaches a new fan base in the Western Illinois/Iowa/Missouri area who don't get to see midgets very often.
4 Likes: dirtnonwingfan, mc/rider, SpfldMile, tj39
dirt in ur beer (Offline)
  #19 6/2/14 6:21 PM
FINALLY!!!!!! A home game !!
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #20 6/2/14 8:50 PM
We rough if by sleeping in the van so i guess we are good to go on spending the night at the tracks. Is there any shade in the parking lots at any of the tracks or are they mostly wide open parking area's?