IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Pine (Offline)
  #11 4/16/14 7:09 AM
I guess going to "ONE" track in " MAINE" got pretty old huh !!! Thus making "YOU" travel 1000 miles in a weekend to PA to at least see decent racing. At least we have a "CHOICE" whether we "WANT" to travel or not. You had...."NONE".... Hehehe...😘
davidm (Offline)
  #12 4/16/14 8:15 AM
I'm cool with PA Sprint Weeks info here, but I'll say this. I've seen far more Indiana Sprint Week races than PA Sprint Week races and I live right there.
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #13 4/16/14 8:34 AM
And you notice which State I chose to move to. And I didn't move here to look at corn.
davidm (Offline)
  #14 4/16/14 9:08 AM
Originally Posted by Andrew S. Quinn:
And you notice which State I chose to move to. And I didn't move here to look at corn.
That's my future plan too. Still working on selling it to the wife.
MDposse (Offline)
  #15 4/16/14 10:05 AM
Any show @ Path Valley is must see..winged or otherwise. Not sure what happened or why they weren't back on the USAC schedule this year, but you guys would have loved it.
4 Likes: nathans1012, smith19, Ty, WinglessFAN
c47 (Offline)
  #16 4/16/14 2:47 PM
Tuesday, July 1st
Grandview Speedway
Bechtelsville, PA
$5,000 to win & 35 Laps

maybe....its a fun show 30 min from home....hopefully tyler walker will jump bail and find a ride
CTtoPA (Offline)
  #17 4/16/14 7:49 PM
I did all of PA Speedweek in 2005. Silver Spring was the best track on that schedule.
Ty (Offline)
  #18 4/17/14 7:46 AM
Originally Posted by MDposse:
Any show @ Path Valley is must see..winged or otherwise. Not sure what happened or why they weren't back on the USAC schedule this year, but you guys would have loved it.
Path Valley & Grandview are great sized tracks for winged or wingless sprint cars.
davidm (Offline)
  #19 4/17/14 8:11 AM
Originally Posted by CTtoPA:
I did all of PA Speedweek in 2005. Silver Spring was the best track on that schedule.
I really miss Silver Spring! It was a great track.