IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
DonMoore10 (Offline)
  #11 7/16/08 1:31 PM
Not a chance in China that you'd see the number 10 there.....:crying:
9racing (Offline)
  #12 7/16/08 2:28 PM
Originally Posted by mortboyz:
Chuck, maybe if you'd come up with $300 for entry fee/pit passes, $7-800 for tires/fuel, DonMoore10 possibly could let you drive that one lap.
Or maybe you'd rather give us those timely weather updates from mom and dad's basement computer for the rest of Sprintweek.
Hahahahaha couldn't have been said any better
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #13 7/16/08 2:35 PM
Originally Posted by mortboyz:
Chuck, maybe if you'd come up with $300 for entry fee/pit passes, $7-800 for tires/fuel, DonMoore10 possibly could let you drive that one lap.
Or maybe you'd rather give us those timely weather updates from mom and dad's basement computer for the rest of Sprintweek.
It's just a matter of perspective, Randy. Some could look at it like momma N.G. lives in the attic of the Nungester Weather Center.:rolling

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
Duane Hancock (Offline)
  #14 7/16/08 3:07 PM
Isnt this the largest purse ver for a midget race? Over a grand to start? Hell some races dont pay that much to win....Why wouldnt there be a bunch of midget there?
wbr (Offline)
  #15 7/16/08 3:09 PM
Originally Posted by Jerry Shaw:
It's just a matter of perspective, Randy. Some could look at it like momma N.G. lives in the attic of the Nungester Weather Center.:rolling

Jerry
Jerry, don't you mean "penthouse"?:rolling
wbr (Offline)
  #16 7/16/08 3:10 PM
Originally Posted by Duane Hancock:
Isnt this the largest purse ver for a midget race? Over a grand to start? Hell some races dont pay that much to win....Why wouldnt there be a bunch of midget there?
Back on topic now- Heck yes it pays good for a midget race! We would enter but we are one midget short of an entry.:redflag:
petey (Offline)
  #17 7/16/08 3:52 PM
The overall payout is nice. I don't know how much that Summer Sizzler race at 16th Street back in 99 paid to win but I would bet it didn't offer $1000 to start.

Now everyone don't forget about the innaugural Powri sanctioned Gold Crown Midget Nats. at Granite City in Oct.! Three nights of racing with the prelims paying $1500 to win and on Sat. there's $15K to win in the featch and $1000 to start. Wouldn't be surprised to see over 100 cars there for that one and best of all it's on dirt!:thumb
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #18 7/16/08 3:59 PM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
I'll be at Kamp and FYI Mom lives with me, Not the other way around and I could probably buy you out five times. So keep your superiority complex to yourself
Will you sell me your truck first Morty, before Chuck buys you out 5 times over??
racingwwindom
  #19 7/16/08 4:01 PM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
I'll be at Kamp and FYI Mom lives with me, Not the other way around and I could probably buy you out five times. So keep your superiority complex to yourself
Classic! Point Made on my quote.
Seadog (Offline)
  #20 7/16/08 4:03 PM
I think the Chili Bowl pays $12K to win, but I don't know about how much to start it.