IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
PAW (Offline)
  #11 10/2/13 5:29 PM
Looks like rain Saturday.Hope they are wrong.

:99:: Wings Don't Move Air THEY SUCK
dirtnonwingfan (Offline)
  #12 10/2/13 5:51 PM
I just posted a list of the drivers and cars which have competed in the POWRi Micro series this year. It is in the "Drivers Lists" section which can be accessed on the first page of IOW. Now both it and the midget list are as up-to-date as I can make them. Hope this helps you identify some of the cars and drivers at the Gold Crown.

Frank Daigh
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #13 10/2/13 6:06 PM
Originally Posted by dirtnonwingfan:
I just posted a list of the drivers and cars which have competed in the POWRi Micro series this year. It is in the "Drivers Lists" section which can be accessed on the first page of IOW. Now both it and the midget list are as up-to-date as I can make them. Hope this helps you identify some of the cars and drivers at the Gold Crown.

Midget list: https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=70394

Micro list :https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=72637
johnnythunderhead (Offline)
  #14 10/2/13 11:37 PM
sure do wish I was feelin better/ I've got to make this one some time!
Revin (Offline)
  #15 10/3/13 12:41 AM
Will do everything we can to get the event in. We would like to Thank the Fans & Drivers for there
support on helping us build the "Gold Crown" each year. This year we added another position in the
starting field for Saturday's "A" Main with 27 Midgets battling for $10,000.

Hope to put on a great 3 day event for everyone.

Thank you,
Kevin & Tammy
4 Likes: billwill7, ISF, mowerman, racefan20
Revin (Offline)
  #16 10/3/13 12:42 AM
Don Moore... Thank you for sending in your Entry

Looking forward to seeing you each year.

Tammy
2 Likes: billwill7, luckybuc97
SDHill89 (Offline)
  #17 10/3/13 2:21 PM
I'll be on my way down after work. I've been to every year of the gold crown but I've never been able to go to every night of it before. I'm camping by myself so if anyone sees a young guy next to a white truck and a yellow and blue tent, feel free to come have a beer or two with me.
darnall (Offline)
  #18 10/3/13 2:57 PM
I think you will be surprised with the micro show...I say this because I went to a PowrI midget/micro show at West Plains, MO a couple years ago...it is a superfast high banked 3/8 mile track. I expected the midgets to put on a good show but figured the micros would look like a bunch of single file slot cars.... boy was I wrong.... They were 3, 4, and even 5 wide throughout the entire feature with lots of guys going forward and going backward. Sure a lot of the passing was due to somebody scrubbing a bit of momentum but it was still passing and was really fun to watch. The heat races were a little strung out because that was a lot of racetrack for not many cars but the main was insanely good.
2 Likes: billwill7, Jonr