IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
larsonfan (Offline)
  #11 9/17/13 6:42 PM
I'll be there bright and early Saturday for the quarter midgets then the races that evening. I won't be giving my money to the Out laws Friday though. I'd bet that everyone who commented on this thread is going if they can. The only way to affect change is to raise the issue.
cowboyhar69 (Offline)
  #12 9/17/13 7:51 PM
I only posted this thread to show some history of the 4 Crown....wasn't meant to be derogatory at all.

Tim Wolffrum aka Cowboy
6 Likes: BrentTFunk, jim goerge, larsonfan, PIT CART, racefan20, ronmil
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #13 9/17/13 8:06 PM
Im going, No Question about that.

Charles Nungester
3 Likes: larsonfan, Osborn, racing2bwithu2
Tumey's 55 (Offline)
  #14 9/17/13 9:54 PM
I will be there both nights, looking forward to it as usual. Would I like more midgets and SC, yes. Will the racing still be good, yes.
4 Likes: BrentTFunk, larsonfan, Osborn, racing2bwithu2
dirt330 (Offline)
  #15 9/17/13 10:01 PM
Bringing a van load. Can't wait, its a great time. Car count won't effect how much I love the 4-Crown. Just go and enjoy the racing its almost the end of the season. Might be the last time to see your racing family until next year.
4 Likes: larsonfan, Osborn, racing2bwithu2, speed bump
eli2448 (Offline)
  #16 9/18/13 12:36 PM
We are going for sure. I'm hardly ever on here anymore but is there an entry list on here anywhere? Can't seem to find anything. I know I have seen some expected ride/driver lists in the past.
mc/rider (Offline)
  #17 9/18/13 12:45 PM
Gas City Fri.Eldora Sat
2 Likes: mowerman, speed bump
Gregg (Offline)
  #18 9/18/13 12:58 PM
Originally Posted by monkeyboy:
I like the preemptive complaining about a race. Is anyone else planning on going and having a grand ole time? What a bunch of negative Nancys.
I might as well do a little complaining of my own. I can't make it because I have to go to a wedding. What was this couple thinking?
2 Likes: dirt330, weirracing
mowerman (Offline)
  #19 9/18/13 1:23 PM
Gas City Friday , Eldora Saturday .
2 Likes: speed bump, tamati
ronmil (Offline)
  #20 9/18/13 3:00 PM
Will be there Saturday; have had tickets since February!

Ron Miller