IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
johnnythunderhead (Offline)
  #11 9/1/13 5:47 PM
good luck with that one/ had they re-scheduled for the 7th or the 14th, i'd'a been there/ as is, I never miss the 4 crowns
oppweld (Offline)
  #12 9/1/13 6:52 PM
I'd wager that there will be more cars and better racing at LPS then at Eldora, with a cheaper ticket price $$$$
6 Likes: agar, dshort36, Eatin Dirt, SCOTT M, SHORTBUS, VSneader2
VSneader2 (Offline)
  #13 9/1/13 7:42 PM
if I wasn't going to be in Vegas that weekend I would be at LPS.
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #14 9/1/13 10:12 PM
That sounds like a good call. Running a Paragon format, Putnamville and Eldora will have no effect on each other.
4 Likes: agar, PAW, SPD 37, Vukie
Tumey's 55 (Offline)
  #15 9/1/13 11:53 PM
Originally Posted by oppweld:
I'd wager that there will be more cars and better racing at LPS then at Eldora, with a cheaper ticket price $$$$
Might be true but I will be at Eldora. Hard to beat midgets, sprints , and silver crown in the same night. I'm sure you will enjoy LPS as much as I enjoy the 4-crown. Cant lose either way.
5 Likes: BrentTFunk, Clydesdale, dirt330, ronmil, wolfracer69
ronmil (Offline)
  #16 9/2/13 2:46 PM
Have had my tickets for the Four Crown and the motel reserved since last spring. Always a must see event for me, and Earlene is even going with me! Of course, she will be cheering for DD to win in every class he is entered. I will too! Go DD!

Ron Miller
2 Likes: dirt330, racing2bwithu2
dirt330 (Offline)
  #17 9/2/13 2:57 PM
It has been a family tradition for me, my son, and grandsons to attend the 4 Crown. Nothing like camping , racing, and a boys weekend . Just hope its warmer than last year. Too cold for grandpa so we got a hotel with indoor pool last year. As long as we are together thats all that matters. Racing is the icing on the cake.
2 Likes: racing2bwithu2, ronmil