IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Roy Bleckert (Offline)
  #11 6/2/13 1:50 PM
Originally Posted by cecil98:
Dirt Miles Only!!!!!!!
The dirt miles need to be back on the Indy Car sked

If you would like to see this let Mark Miles, Derrick Walker & Kevin Miller know that you would like to see this
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #12 6/2/13 2:15 PM
Mt. Lawn

Posted via Mobile Device
7 Likes: BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, Isaac Chapple Racing, Lincoln Chapple, monkeyboy, racephoto1, Static
downwheel (Offline)
  #13 6/2/13 3:13 PM
Bridgeport Speedway, Bridgeport, NJ
Big and wide 5/8 mile dirt. BB MODS fly on it.
I no a Champ car would.
2 Likes: davidm, Ty
Dalton Dietrich (Offline)
  #14 6/2/13 3:31 PM
I've been thinking, I wish we could get a SC race at Williams Grove, named like "The Andretti Classic" since Mario is from Pennsylvania.
4 Likes: davidm, etpro43, racephoto1, Ty
etpro43 (Offline)
  #15 6/2/13 4:14 PM
Being from the east I would love to see them at Williams Grove and Bridgeport NJ. In New York you have Lebanon Valley Speedway and Rolling Wheels as well as The Moody Mile. The race they ran during Super Dirt Week was cool. I agree these cars should run every dirt mile in the country. Sacramento was awesome!
ISF (Offline)
  #16 6/2/13 4:24 PM
Didn't they run Del Mar several years ago? It would be neat to see them run there again.

I was in Sacramento not long ago and I stopped by Cal Expo Fairgrounds and looked the track over. At that time it would take a lot of work to get that track worthy to stage an auto race.

At any rate it would be really neat to have a couple of Silver Crown races on the West Coast but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Silver Crown Championship Dirt Cars properly driven on a one mile dirt track are classic poetry in motion. Using that analogy, Jack Hewitt is one of the greatest poets of all time.
chop (Offline)
  #17 6/2/13 4:52 PM
How about Berlin and Hartford up here in Michigan
3 Likes: nathans1012, schwarzracen27, team3521
sp6967 (Offline)
  #18 6/2/13 4:56 PM
belle isle with the indy cars.

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help." President Ronald Reagan
grader47 (Offline)
  #19 6/2/13 7:36 PM
can't wait to see them at Belleville big wide and highbanked
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #20 6/2/13 8:00 PM
Originally Posted by Andrew S. Quinn:
Mt. Lawn

Posted via Mobile Device
I don't care who you are, Thats funny right there!

Charles Nungester