IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #11 7/16/12 2:10 PM
Hope No tire stop either. Make it a race you have to earn If that means put the first 20 and haul the last 30, so be it.

Charles Nungester
Chubs Peterson (Offline)
  #12 7/16/12 7:38 PM
I have been looking forward to this one since it was announced. And dont forget the 360 Winged sprints are on the card as well. Not as excited about the stockers on the card.
How many nonwingers you guys thinking. Over 40?
MWestfallfan54 (Offline)
  #13 7/16/12 7:54 PM
Wish they would race modifieds instead of stocks with them.... and even with the bumped up purse I don't really see many more sprintcars coming other than the usual guys who do.
nowings (Offline)
  #14 7/16/12 9:05 PM
The mods put on a good show at Eldora .

Posted via Mobile Device
AaronBearden (Offline)
  #15 7/16/12 11:19 PM
I want to go to this so bad, but I'll be at the Brickyard all weekend for NASCAR. I hope everyone has a great time at big E!... And that someone does updates on the race so I can check them on my way home
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #16 7/17/12 5:44 PM
My guess would be 50 cars.
jim goerge (Offline)
  #17 7/17/12 6:47 PM
So you;re passing up a exciteing race for one that always has been a yawner.
Chubs Peterson (Offline)
  #18 7/17/12 8:26 PM
I had been upset for almost 6 months that the Nationwide and Truck Series weekend along with USAC at ORP, IRP or LOR was done after last year. WAs the best pavement short track event of the year but really excited about this now. Wont even miss what promises to be boring weekend at the brickyard.
EldoraMark (Offline)
  #19 7/17/12 8:31 PM
I am looking forward to 50 laps. 50 laps was a regular thing on high paying races in the day. They sometime had twin 50. Many of you probably did not know that Eldora Ran a 500 lap sprint race. I believe they did it for 3 years. I was not there but Rick Ferkel told me about it. Rick drove in those races and he ran two of them with the same tire.
That had to be one hard tire.
Slider812 (Offline)
  #20 7/17/12 8:35 PM
This works out perfect. I'm from Evansville and my buddy is from Indy. We are going to the best race of the Indy super weekend on Friday. The grand am race plus since im half way to eldora. So Saturday we are headed to even better racing at the Big E. My buddy is a road racer himself and has never ever seen a sprint car race. What better way to brake him in with wings and non wing. Can't wait

Posted via Mobile Device