IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
spicoli (Offline)
  #11 6/27/12 7:02 PM
I stand corrected:

Replace 'racin' deals' with "racing incident".

Replace 'he could have lifted' with "If he had lifted".

Same difference.
#1jackhewittfan (Offline)
  #12 6/27/12 7:12 PM
I remember a few years ago at eldora Robert gave Kevin studley the wheel and flipped him in a heat race when everybody was gonna make the show.

Posted via Mobile Device
nonwingnit (Offline)
  #13 6/27/12 7:15 PM
Originally Posted by spicoli:
I stand corrected:

Replace 'racin' deals' with "racing incident".

Replace 'he could have lifted' with "If he had lifted".

Same difference.
I don't see it that way if you read the whole thing I don't think he trying to put blame on hunter and I took it as that was USAC words that it was an incident. Guess we can agree to disagree but I don't think your description fits what he said

Posted via Mobile Device
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #14 6/27/12 7:44 PM
To me it doesn't matter if it's a bullring or a half mile but i have always said that with 10 laps or less to go in the race the worse spot on the track to be is out front in the lead.
Slydejob (Offline)
  #15 6/27/12 8:58 PM
I believe Hunter sent Robert to the hospital a couple years ago with a bad slider and crashed Josh Spencer pretty good too.
2 Likes: dusty tracks, JBallou
BKarraker (Offline)
  #16 6/28/12 8:11 AM
So if hunter would have went to the hospital they would have been even?

Posted via Mobile Device
kstudley57 (Offline)
  #17 6/28/12 8:17 AM
Originally Posted by #1jackhewittfan:
I remember a few years ago at eldora Robert gave Kevin studley the wheel and flipped him in a heat race when everybody was gonna make the show.

Posted via Mobile Device
I remember that as well, the scrap parts from that one bought me a sixer of Bud Light. Never thanked 'ol Bobby properly for that generous six pack.
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #18 6/28/12 8:44 AM
Speedracer (Offline)
  #19 6/28/12 8:49 AM
Originally Posted by Slydejob:
I believe Hunter sent Robert to the hospital a couple years ago with a bad slider and crashed Josh Spencer pretty good too.
You Tube Video
Posted via Mobile Device
2 Likes: DAD, dirtball
DAD (Offline)
  #20 6/28/12 9:21 AM
[QUOTE=Speedracer;287934]You Tube Video
Posted via Mobile Device[/QUOte

How would a "Quarter Midget Judge" call this pass? Something about the front wheel of the passing car and cockpit of the car being passed? Looked like a pass to me nothing like a slide job. After watching it one frame at a time the white car came in low and fast, the red car was holding his line, he may have pinched off the white car a tad 3/4 ways thru the turn. The white car got a little loose and contacted the left outside wheel of the red car, causing the red car to get loose thus pinching the white car , the white car climed the left rear tire of the red car and all H_E_L_L broke loose. This is what I would call racing hard and close. It's a shame we cain't race one frame at a time.

Honest Dad himself