IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
Dave Rudisell (Offline)
  #11 8/17/11 4:01 PM
i've heard this rumor also!! thats two people, it must be true. I also heard they bought the old hoosier dome and they are installing it in the winter so they can race year round in 2012!!
16 Likes: Bruce Harrison, captrat, Charles Nungester, Gregg, interpreter66, jim goerge, Jimmydiesel, mikeham73, mowerman, Mud Packer, preliminaryaction, racephoto1, rdzsprint, ronmil, SprintManDave
Vukie (Offline)
  #12 8/17/11 4:13 PM
Originally Posted by Dave Rudisell:
i've heard this rumor also!! thats two people, it must be true. I also heard they bought the old hoosier dome and they are installing it in the winter so they can race year round in 2012!!
The Xplex in Portland, Indiana bought the Hoosier Dome for their weekly midgets races during the winter months several years ago.
3 Likes: Bruce Harrison, Mud Packer, racephoto1
TQ29m (Offline)
  #13 8/17/11 4:20 PM
That's gonna be one helluva safer barrier!!!!Bob!

"Being old, isn't half as much fun, as getting there"! Ole Robert I!
Phylo82 (Offline)
  #14 8/17/11 4:28 PM
I noticed you didn't deny it.....just said you heard it.

Phil Heil
#13e Maxim Sprint
Owner, Crew Chief, Pit Crew, Hauler, Check Writer, Grunt
Dave Rudisell (Offline)
  #15 8/17/11 4:31 PM
Originally Posted by Phylo82:
I noticed you didn't deny it.....just said you heard it.
i don't know anything, i'm just a promotor!! I am in Mexico counting all that money i make!!
12 Likes: abel04, ColoradoFan, jim goerge, Jimmydiesel, mikeham73, mowerman, Mud Packer, onthegas7j, Ricks Pics, SprintManDave, thebus79h, wolfpack58
nathans1012 (Offline)
  #16 8/17/11 4:48 PM
i don't know anything, i'm just a promotor!! I am in Mexico counting all that money i make!!
There the quote for the day. That's classic. hahahaha

2024 Season: Race 1 - April 20th Brownstown (Crate LM). Unlike many I don't discriminate on what racing I choose to watch.
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #17 8/17/11 4:51 PM
Bring me back some Tequila, Women and Guns

Charles Nungester
minispeed (Offline)
  #18 8/17/11 5:01 PM
Yeah and hurry. You have a race to promote sat....
Dave Rudisell (Offline)
  #19 8/17/11 5:06 PM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
Bring me back some Tequila, Women and Guns
I should of took the yellow water truck and filled it up with Tequila!!
REH24 (Offline)
  #20 8/17/11 5:28 PM
Dave will you be back for Saturday's race or will Chuck have to take over for you.

REH

"Don't let your life determine your attitude, let your attitude determine your life"

“Sight has to do with what we can see, but vision has to do with what we can be.”
Closed Thread