IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Jonr (Offline)
  #11 7/20/11 4:14 PM
Pretty cool video. You said the car was going to Iowa. Will it make the rest of the "mid west swing" Nebraska race, Dodge City and Valley Speedway?
AustinSprinter (Offline)
  #12 7/20/11 7:58 PM
Looks like they'll havta look elsewhere....as both GC/Bloomington have cancelled this Fri,due to excessive heat... in,around the Indy areas!!...
Hmmm'..was at new Az. Spdway (Apache Junction) this past Sat. for 'WWOC' Sprint Cars n' it had to be/was round 105*...stands were packed almost to Capacity!!...just a later start,and after sun went down,it was very pleasant!!....check results/photos at
www.abcmotorsports.com/wwocresults7-17-11.htm

#13 7/21/11 10:47 AM
Depending on Jerry's midget schedule, maybe they will show at Kokomo!
How about it Scott is that an option?
Benic Enterprises (Offline)
  #14 7/21/11 10:52 AM
Since Gas City and Bloomington aren't racing we probably won't run until Knoxville . Scott said he has a family graduation party in PA to attend this Sunday, so Kokomo is out of the question. As for the rest of the Mid West trip, the RW midget is going to be at Belleville so he will be there (Which that friday night is eagle) So the plan as of now is just to go to Knoxville and Oskaloosa, maybe a show here and there around home after this round.
bmemmer (Offline)
  #15 7/21/11 4:59 PM
could always come down to haubstadt next saturday for the 10,000 to win just a thought!
Panama (Offline)
  #16 7/21/11 5:19 PM
I would really like to see Jerry in the 2B car at Tri-State but the schedule on their web page is as follows.

Maybe I am missing something, but it looks like the 10K to win is Sept 17th?

ekohl23 (Offline)
  #17 7/21/11 5:44 PM
Yeah I think he meant the $5,000 Hoosier Sprint Nationals
bmemmer (Offline)
  #18 7/21/11 7:55 PM
ya my bad it use to be ten sorry for the mis information
Panama (Offline)
  #19 7/21/11 8:48 PM
No biggie, you just got me all excited, I thought maybe the purse had been "enhanced" but 5K is nothing to sneeze at!

It will still be a great show >< can't wait, but I do hope it cools down just a tad.
dirtfan98 (Offline)
  #20 7/22/11 11:11 PM
Congrats to Jerry and Amy and Cale and baby on the way!!! Great friends of mine!! Great driver with a great ride!! i am stoked!!! Go Jerry COOOONs Jr!!

Jason