IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
REH24 (Offline)
  #11 6/17/11 1:16 PM
The 'Burg for sure. Where else can you go and see great entertainment for 8 bucks on a Saturday night or any night?

REH
Dannypollock24 (Offline)
  #12 6/17/11 2:00 PM
I would guess Paragon will be the choice of most guys a 68 lap race sounds Great and that's a challenging and rare race to be in! Plus It Pays more than the Burg this week!

REH24, I agree not often to see a big show that cheap!
The Question asked on this post is where are the drives are going to be! The drivers still pay full price to go! Hopefully the Burg can get a good car count also I love the burg too!

This one is a toss up for Fans to decide where to go!

If I were racing right now I would love to try a 68 lap race so that's why I say Paragon is best to go to!

Danny 24
REH24 (Offline)
  #13 6/17/11 3:30 PM
Originally Posted by Dannypollock24:
I would guess Paragon will be the choice of most guys a 68 lap race sounds Great and that's a challenging and rare race to be in! Plus It Pays more than the Burg this week!

REH24, I agree not often to see a big show that cheap!
The Question asked on this post is where are the drives are going to be! The drivers still pay full price to go! Hopefully the Burg can get a good car count also I love the burg too!

This one is a toss up for Fans to decide where to go!

If I were racing right now I would love to try a 68 lap race so that's why I say Paragon is best to go to!

Danny 24
Danny you are right just got a little side track, it is called old age.

REH
Dannypollock24 (Offline)
  #14 6/17/11 5:06 PM
Originally Posted by REH24:
Danny you are right just got a little side track, it is called old age.

REH
LOL, Sorry man was not at all picking at you and it's not old age it was the excitement that's all!

Take care!

Danny 24