IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
garry47 (Offline)
  #11 11/21/10 2:03 PM
yeah the new WoO game isn't that great in my opinion. I'm getting the new F1 game soon, which I think looks great. The F1 game that game out in 07, is actually a great game too considering it's 3 years old. I still play it. Just my 2 cents. If anyone wants to add me on Playstation Network, my name is speedracerGL47.

Garry Loney
Isaac Chapple Racing (Offline)
  #12 11/21/10 3:37 PM
Has anyone ever played Saturday Night Speedway? I think it's a really good game, because it's the only one that has midgets on it. You can do a really cool midget championship.

Isaac Chapple
bigpimpin35 (Offline)
  #13 11/21/10 9:26 PM
I have never played that Saturday Night Speedway. What system is it for?
Isaac Chapple Racing (Offline)
  #14 11/21/10 11:45 PM
Originally Posted by bigpimpin35:
I have never played that Saturday Night Speedway. What system is it for?
I played it on the PS2. I'm not sure if they make it for any other systems or not.

Isaac Chapple
9racing (Offline)
  #15 11/22/10 3:17 AM
man, the new Woo game is a ton better.. the graphics, are better.. not GREAT, but better.. Different tracks.. can do more with you car.. and its 20 bucks.. you can not go wrong with it.. now if we could just figure out how to get a NON wing game worth a darn..
jackhole (Offline)
  #16 11/22/10 9:03 AM
F1 2010 is by far the best game for ps3 right now

Thanks, JACKHOLE
sprinter (Offline)
  #17 11/22/10 12:14 PM
Bought the new WOO game for XBOX 360, played it for 20 minutes and turned it off and wont waste my time ever playing it again. SUCKED!!!!!! The old one for PS2 is a lot more realistic. Wish I had my 20 bucks back. Just my opinion though.
buckshot3448 (Offline)
  #18 11/23/10 1:35 AM
waste of money. i played it for about two days and went back to playing my ps2 from 2002. that is the best dirt racing game ever made.
Wayne Davis (Offline)
  #19 11/23/10 2:23 AM
Originally Posted by buckshot3448:
waste of money. i played it for about two days and went back to playing my ps2 from 2002. that is the best dirt racing game ever made.
I know you are all talking PS and X-Box but the best thing out here is RFactor on the PC...online and a bunch of leagues along with ANYKIND of racing you want!!....but the PS2 original WoO is the best console game

Southern Outlaw Motorsports
Jacksonville, Florida
The Original Southern Outlaw

www.SouthernOutlawPromotions.com

wildthing1h (Offline)
  #20 11/23/10 8:45 AM
The outlaws 2002 is good. Right now best on the market for any racing game has to be rfactor. Most realistic one out there. What you change on the car you actually feel. Onlything its missing is the actual racecar with mud flying at you i've got buddies that i race with that have taken a junk car and you sit in it while playing
Posted via Mobile Device