IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
john3g
  #11 8/8/09 10:40 PM
Originally Posted by Motormasher:
TELL ME WHY WE NEED "SCORA"???

We have already got MSCS. Whats gonna be the difference?

You guys can have it all ....... leave me out of it. I'll ratest track in the Country when I can make it ..... yeah thats right BLOOMINGTON.
UMmmm about 8 to 9,000 bucks in purse.....and that translates into a better chance for the weekend warrior because the lower purse won't entice the higher buck teams to run with us..but you knew this already I'm sure and why are you so concerned?? What does the "B" main pay at B'town..at least we pay $100 for showing up...but you gotta do what you gotta do...Best of luck whenever you get out to race..
cfdrescue1 (Offline)
  #12 8/8/09 11:44 PM
As far as track conditions go: We had our regular show at Chandler Friday night... Track was in GREAT shape, and held together well.. (Much better than it has been this year). I did catch wind that they were going to be working on it all day Saturday and Sunday to make sure it's in the best shape possible.

By the end of the night Friday, the track was starting to take down some rubber in the main racing groove. It didn't get too awful dusty, but I might expect a little Sunday. Granted, they're only running two classes of cars, (vs. 5 classes on Friday), so track might hold it's moisture a little better, if they can get it in and keep it in through the hot afternoon tomorrow. Look forward to all who plan on attending. Hope we have a good, safe show!!
JasonWatt
  #13 8/8/09 11:57 PM
Originally Posted by cfdrescue1:
As far as track conditions go: We had our regular show at Chandler Friday night... Track was in GREAT shape, and held together well.. (Much better than it has been this year). I did catch wind that they were going to be working on it all day Saturday and Sunday to make sure it's in the best shape possible.

By the end of the night Friday, the track was starting to take down some rubber in the main racing groove. It didn't get too awful dusty, but I might expect a little Sunday. Granted, they're only running two classes of cars, (vs. 5 classes on Friday), so track might hold it's moisture a little better, if they can get it in and keep it in through the hot afternoon tomorrow. Look forward to all who plan on attending. Hope we have a good, safe show!!

Thanks for the update. My dad drag raced there several years back when the normal weekend would include upwards of 30 motorcycles. It has been awhile but I may find my way there after a day at Ellis Park. I will have to support SCORA as the only race I seen all year was a great battle at THAT, unfortunately one driver was seriously injured that day.

Hope to see some of you guys at the track tomorrow. I am a sprint car junkie I cannot resist a race only 40 minutes away from the house.

Jason
stanbrough4presidentgo53 (Offline)
  #14 8/9/09 12:52 AM
Originally Posted by JasonWatt:
Thanks for the update. My dad drag raced there several years back when the normal weekend would include upwards of 30 motorcycles. It has been awhile but I may find my way there after a day at Ellis Park. I will have to support SCORA as the only race I seen all year was a great battle at THAT, unfortunately one driver was seriously injured that day.

Hope to see some of you guys at the track tomorrow. I am a sprint car junkie I cannot resist a race only 40 minutes away from the house.

Jason
Most likely gonna make my 15 minute trip as well.. Just to hear a 410 run is worth it
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #15 8/9/09 9:42 AM
After viewing a few of the youtube videos, the track does not look that bad. Think they should start throwing water down now though, as it is 8:40 am and a hot one. I bet one or two sleeper guys will try to sneak in and steal the 600 bucks. What else do they have to do.
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #16 8/9/09 10:08 AM

You guys can have it all ....... leave me out of it. I'll run the greatest track in the Country when I can make it ..... yeah thats right BLOOMINGTON.
Forgive me if I am mistaken here, but the only thing you seem to be able to run is your mouth

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
3 Likes: Bruce Harrison, coachmeece, Rpracing1
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #17 8/9/09 10:15 AM

You guys can have it all ....... leave me out of it. I'll run the greatest track in the Country when I can make it ..... yeah thats right BLOOMINGTON.
Yes I think things are lookin better all the time for Chandler.
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #18 8/9/09 11:09 AM
Originally Posted by Dirtfan:
Forgive me if I am mistaken here, but the only thing you seem to be able to run is your mouth
Exactly my thoughts Dan. At the beginning of the season he was slobbering all over this series and was going to run with them all of the time. Next thing out of his mouth he is bashing them from all sides. I asked him on another post how many SCORA races he participated in and he told me ALL OF THEM. Yet from everything I hear he hasn't participated in ANY OF THEM. I guess it is easier for him to run his mouth than his car.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #19 8/9/09 1:43 PM
Originally Posted by Mud Packer:
Exactly my thoughts Dan. At the beginning of the season he was slobbering all over this series and was going to run with them all of the time. Next thing out of his mouth he is bashing them from all sides. I asked him on another post how many SCORA races he participated in and he told me ALL OF THEM. Yet from everything I hear he hasn't participated in ANY OF THEM. I guess it is easier for him to run his mouth than his car.

He has participated in all of them and more. He participates by asking for updates here on the board!!
Bruce Harrison (Offline)
  #20 8/9/09 2:01 PM
Any race results???
Closed Thread