IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
mc/rider (Offline)
  #11 6/3/23 3:16 PM
Sunshine, blue skies, fast cars, cold beer and pretty girls. Hammer down

When in doubt Gas It
6 Likes: flagboy55, Ilovedirttrackracing, luckybuc97, oppweld, racenut69, tirespinner
Hubie48 (Offline)
  #12 6/3/23 6:52 PM
and here we go again

looking on here to see why the hell Flo isn't running the USAC race yet
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #13 6/3/23 7:10 PM
They had it written start time at 7pm and the broadcast started at 7 They are a hour behind us.

Charles Nungester
Hubie48 (Offline)
  #14 6/4/23 4:30 AM
Somehow, and I have no idea, I have retarded the broadcast. What I mean as there was a Fast Forward tach bar at the bottom of the screen? It was five hours and something. The race was on in my office PC, but not on my big screen TV. I ran the "FF" tach forward and "caught up"

I have no idea.

I missed the first 70 laps of Little 500 due to this issue.

anymore hit me on the PM, Thanks
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #15 6/4/23 7:21 AM
If I was switching around from race to race, I'd always have to hit live on my stream screen.. Got pretty used to doing that as I operate a youtube channel rail cam and need the youtube stream to hear live audio to do it. If it's off, I'm off.

Charles Nungester
crow01 (Offline)
  #16 6/4/23 10:46 AM
I've had that issue with Flo on Roku. Backing out of the stream and then going back in would bring it back to Live.

However, when it wasn't Live I didn't see anything indicating as such....making it easy to not realize you are behind.
revjimk (Offline)
  #17 6/4/23 1:15 PM
Originally Posted by Hubie48:
Somehow, and I have no idea, I have retarded the broadcast. What I mean as there was a Fast Forward tach bar at the bottom of the screen? It was five hours and something. The race was on in my office PC, but not on my big screen TV. I ran the "FF" tach forward and "caught up"

I have no idea.

I missed the first 70 laps of Little 500 due to this issue.

anymore hit me on the PM, Thanks
I don't think you did anything wrong... it was a rainout
But Flo took their time telling us....
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #18 6/4/23 2:52 PM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
They are a hour behind us.
Originally Posted by Ilovedirttrackracing:
After Friday nights rain out Mail man said I was running more than an hour behind on Saturday You cant make this stuff up. Made some great Kodak moments and life time memories . I Had fun and enjoyed all the great things that we all love. God bless America ���� and go blue ��. Thanks ❤️
4 Likes: Charles Nungester, flatout18, Ilovedirttrackracing, wildman92
Ilovedirttrackracing (Offline)
  #19 6/5/23 5:09 PM
Our racing family had a great time in Knoxville. Had 2 of the racing family members that wanted to knock a bucket list off their list. When you have Bill and mailman leading the tour of Knoxville you can't go wrong with that. They know ever inches of that place. They had a great time and that with hanging out with funk for a great visit. Good deal 👌. I would say go blue but it is not happy in that camp. Aq thanks for the dinges post you owe me some money. Lmao 🙄. God bless America. Thanks ❤️
3 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, BrentTFunk, tirespinner
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #20 6/7/23 5:53 PM
Any new Pink Roosters this weekend Rick?