IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
EldoraMark (Offline)
  #11 2/17/22 2:32 PM
Brent, I talked to Pete W and they are not running the entire season. Buddy has some wing races and late model races schedule.
4 Likes: BrentTFunk, chrismattlin, CRA91, tirespinner
chrismattlin (Offline)
  #12 2/17/22 4:46 PM
I could be mistaken, but I remember Buddy saying that he hoped to help them run for the Owner's Championship. So, maybe there's a hope that they can put another (multiple?) driver in when Buddy can't make it. I also remember them saying that the whole thing is contingent on funding too, so there's that.
2 Likes: BrentTFunk, tirespinner
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #13 2/17/22 4:51 PM
Originally Posted by chrismattlin:
I could be mistaken, but I remember Buddy saying that he hoped to help them run for the Owner's Championship. So, maybe there's a hope that they can put another (multiple?) driver in when Buddy can't make it. I also remember them saying that the whole thing is contingent on funding too, so there's that.
I thought I saw that too. Also saw in an interview with Kaylee Bryson, that she would be interested in running it, if the schedules matched up. With the sucess both of these drivers have had in stock cars, we may not see them as much fairly soon.
5 Likes: Charles Nungester, chrismattlin, luckybuc97, oppweld, tirespinner
Stevensville Mike (Offline)
  #14 2/18/22 10:46 PM
Buddy rebounded pretty good last night in Ocala with a 5th coming from the 18 hole.

Chiming in live from the West Coast of Michigan.... Mike
3 Likes: jdull99, luckybuc97, tirespinner
addictedtodirt (Offline)
  #15 2/18/22 11:33 PM
Qt tonight.
2 Likes: BrentTFunk, tirespinner