IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #11 8/28/21 10:45 AM
Originally Posted by Chief Wahoo:
I’m a Cummins fan first and foremost. I personally didn’t see anything wrong with the way those 2 were racing. Kyle just couldn’t turn underneath Grant in 2, like he had before, which allowed Grant to take off. Seen a lot of Windom/Questionable sliders by Grant ( cough/cough Critter and Grant at TSS ), but to me this just doesn’t seem bad.
Watch em now.🙂

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
6 Likes: BrentTFunk, captrat, Chief Wahoo, i love dirt track racing, Rpracing1, tirespinner
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #12 8/28/21 10:57 AM
Originally Posted by Longtime sprinter:
I’ll be dam if I’d back off when Grant crossed over and doesn’t really have the room to clear me. His ass would be in the wall.
Kyle said it good hard racing. Not sure why you should be so jelly!

And Hubie, it’s CUMMINS, not Cummings.
9 Likes: BrentTFunk, Chief Wahoo, Dirtfan, erich45, Hubie48, luckybuc97, opnwhlmnd, racenut69, tirespinner
wildman92 (Offline)
  #13 8/28/21 11:34 AM
Good Lord. Those were some of the best, hardest and cleanest sliders we’ve seen. Unless a driver slams right into another one, it’s clean. Grant’s sliders did exactly what they were meant to do. And Kyle slid right back. Can’t we all just get along?

Jen Kelley (she/her)
13 Likes: Blitzman, Chief Wahoo, chrismattlin, Dirtfan, duel, erich45, i love dirt track racing, Puppy, racenut69, Rpracing1, sc17x, tirespinner, TQ29m
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #14 8/28/21 11:39 AM
Originally Posted by wildman92:
Good Lord. Those were some of the best, hardest and cleanest sliders we’ve seen. Unless a driver slams right into another one, it’s clean. Grant’s sliders did exactly what they were meant to do. And Kyle slid right back. Can’t we all just get along?
Jen, I’m ashamed of the amount of Snowflakes” that post in this forum anymore, specially that Dirtfan guy!
7 Likes: Chief Wahoo, Dirtfan, i love dirt track racing, Puppy, racenut69, tirespinner, wildman92
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #15 8/28/21 11:47 AM
Originally Posted by Rpracing1:
Jen, I’m ashamed of the amount of Snowflakes” that post in this forum anymore, specially that Dirtfan guy!
I'll take that with a grain of salt Bubba.😉
I bet you've ordered your "Slide or Die" hat.It would go good with your KTJ shirt.
I'm Lovin it.😄😄
We'll expect to see ya in full attire @ The Josh Burton Memorial Friday Evening!!

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
3 Likes: i love dirt track racing, racenut69, wildman92
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #16 8/28/21 12:48 PM
It seems to me that who does the slider has more to do with it, than what the slider was with some people. I guess they all race dirty, because slide jobs seem to everywhere these days. I prefer side by side racing, but I can't say the racing isn't good these days.
6 Likes: chrismattlin, Dirtfan, PJ Wright, sc17x, tirespinner, wildman92
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #17 8/28/21 12:48 PM
Originally Posted by Rpracing1:
Bobo, That Dirtfan guy will just tell you “ I’m Lovin’ it “.

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
3 Likes: Dirtfan, i love dirt track racing, wildman92
Speedmax3 (Offline)
  #18 8/28/21 1:28 PM
And remember the first two prelims you are also trying to gather points to get into that top 8 for the championship round so your not having to race your way in that final night of Smackdown. When your in that feature and it comes down to the final few laps Kyle may or may not lift to allow that slider.
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #19 8/28/21 1:36 PM
Brent, once again you hit the nail squarely on the head. A little off topic but does Robert have another car? He took a pretty nasty ride that appeared to do significant damage to the car
sp6967 (Offline)
  #20 8/28/21 2:16 PM
If neither driver throws punches the sliders are fine.

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help." President Ronald Reagan
5 Likes: Charles Nungester, chrismattlin, racenut69, tirespinner, wildman92