IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
addictedtodirt (Offline)
  #11 10/16/19 10:10 PM
Max Adams and his father turned a lot of heads in their first year in Indiana. From family car, to Burton car, to Hazen car, all moved up all night long.
8 Likes: Al Pierce, billw, CRA91, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, oppweld, tirespinner, wallbanger II
Non wing lover (Offline)
  #12 10/16/19 11:03 PM
Dave darland as driver crew chief can't say there's a lot of em
3 Likes: Bostonian, Gene Franckowiak, tirespinner
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #13 10/17/19 10:42 AM
Might sound weird but he's better than you think on dirt. Kody Swanson with Dan Launderville on the wrenches.

Charles Nungester
2 Likes: fish, wallbanger II
oppweld (Offline)
  #14 10/17/19 11:18 AM
Eastern Storm Favorite Modern Day Cowboy Darin Clayton!
4 Likes: i love dirt track racing, PIT CART, racenut69, TNRustler
davidm (Offline)
  #15 10/17/19 12:08 PM
Originally Posted by revjimk:
How often have they run wingless?
Jr. ran a bunch with ARDC, also has a lot of wingless 600 cc micro. He's also run USAC Sprints and Silver Crown.

Sr. I believe has run some wingless with SCRA when they came east years ago, but I can't recall any resent other that the Tobias Speedsters.
CRA91 (Offline)
  #16 10/17/19 2:08 PM
Originally Posted by addictedtodirt:
Max Adams and his father turned a lot of heads in their first year in Indiana. From family car, to Burton car, to Hazen car, all moved up all night long.
I got to work with Max and his father Scott in 2017-2018 out here in California and we won a couple of races together and they're just really great people. Max stands on the gas but also knows how to take care of the car by not crashing it. IMO Max is going to be someone to watch in the coming years.

Terry James Jr.
7 Likes: addictedtodirt, Charles Nungester, Dgentry51, erich45, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, oppweld
SOROKACH35FAN (Offline)
  #17 10/17/19 5:21 PM
Senior ran eastern storm back in the beginning. the first two or three years? In the zemco sprinter
2 Likes: jim goerge, oppweld
Lincoln Chapple (Offline)
  #18 10/17/19 7:00 PM
Driver:Christopher Bell
Crew Chief:Chad Boat
Tire Guy:Brian Cripe
jonboat15 (Offline)
  #19 10/17/19 7:25 PM
I heard through the rumor mill that C Bell is not interested in racing sprint cars without wings?
jonboat15 (Offline)
  #20 10/17/19 7:29 PM
Originally Posted by SOROKACH35FAN:
Senior ran eastern storm back in the beginning. the first two or three years? In the zemco sprinter
I'm not sure it was called eastern storm back then, I think it was a SCRA eastern swing. I believe Bill won a race a Grandview