IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
rockstar5 (Offline)
  #11 4/8/19 8:51 PM
I've had nothing but trouble..... Customer service sucks! Don't waste your money!!!!!!
Hotrod (Offline)
  #12 4/10/19 7:36 PM
Originally Posted by RockinRy:
No problems for me all night had it on since qualifying
What are you using to stream on Flo Racing?
Thank you,
Karen
fourteen fan (Offline)
  #13 4/11/19 10:47 AM
Watched Kokomo with no issues both nights
Dick Monahan (Offline)
  #14 4/11/19 11:38 AM
No problems of any sort on Kokomo Night 1, watching it live on a desktop computer. I watched Night 2 on the same computer a day late; i.e., the recording. It had a strange bug in which the sound became delayed from the video by many seconds (3-4 laps). I found that Ctrl-F5 (on Windows: clear cache and completely reload web page) fixed it without bothering the video at all. I've never seen that bug on any previous recorded video from any source.
kplange (Offline)
  #15 4/11/19 3:54 PM
Watched Kokomo night one last night using my Roku Streaming Stick +. The picture clarity could use some improvement. Up close with interviews etc seemed fine, but distance shots of the actual racing lacked clarity. Just for comparison sake, I ran the same show on another TV with a built in Roku and there was no difference, so it's not a TV issue. Hopefully we'll see some improvement. Other than that, the coverage was great with only a few segments of choppiness or audio problems.
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #16 4/11/19 6:49 PM
Originally Posted by kplange:
Watched Kokomo night one last night using my Roku Streaming Stick +. The picture clarity could use some improvement. Up close with interviews etc seemed fine, but distance shots of the actual racing lacked clarity. Just for comparison sake, I ran the same show on another TV with a built in Roku and there was no difference, so it's not a TV issue. Hopefully we'll see some improvement. Other than that, the coverage was great with only a few segments of choppiness or audio problems.
Ditto

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman