IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
racegal (Offline)
  #11 1/29/19 9:07 AM
I am leaving the tundra of Northern Wisconsin on the 9th then we are leaving Indiana on the 10th! See you all at Bubba's!!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
14 Likes: BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, dirt330, i love dirt track racing, interpreter66, jim goerge, luckybuc97, openwheelfan1, scottyCbus, snowdrift, Stevensville Mike, tirespinner, wildman92, WinglessLovers
Nascardan (Offline)
  #12 1/29/19 11:09 AM
When are non wings at Hendry Co. Cannot find any info on their web site
2 Likes: racegal, tirespinner
jimmyjeep (Offline)
  #13 1/29/19 11:18 AM
Heading south Thursday morning from Evansville, IN..I'll be pushing at Volusia next week and Bubba's for the USAC sprints..You will see my yellow Jeep CJ7 on the track...JIMMYJEEP
11 Likes: BrentTFunk, dirtnonwingfan, EBookerFan, i love dirt track racing, interpreter66, jim goerge, luckybuc97, racegal, Stevensville Mike, tirespinner, Will Shunk
WinglessLovers (Offline)
  #14 1/29/19 12:21 PM
Originally Posted by Nascardan:
When are non wings at Hendry Co. Cannot find any info on their web site
Non-wing and midgets at Hendry County on Friday, February 22nd and Saturday, February 23rd.

Bruce Eckel
5 Likes: BrentTFunk, ISF, racegal, Stevensville Mike, tirespinner
RockinRy (Offline)
  #15 1/29/19 12:39 PM
Here is the schedule for the Southern Midget/Southeastern Sprint Series that is running at Hendry Co.
http://www.ssmidgets.com/about2.html
2 Likes: Stevensville Mike, tirespinner
Eric Smith (Offline)
  #16 1/29/19 7:53 PM
Flying to St Pete on the 6th. Not sure if I'm going to Bubba or Volusia. Bubba is about an hour closer to grandma's and I never get to see midgets up here, so I'm leaning that way. But the chance to maybe shake Mike's hand might tip the scales to Volusia. Either way, it's going to be 50 below zero here tomorrow so I'd be happy watching blue haired ladies race amigos through a Publix right now.
8 Likes: dirt330, i love dirt track racing, interpreter66, Kansasdirtfan, racegal, RockinRy, Stevensville Mike, tirespinner
Therealether (Offline)
  #17 1/29/19 8:56 PM
Southern Shootout Sprints at New Smyrna are wicked fas, and hella loud. Easily the headliner event.
3 Likes: racegal, Stevensville Mike, tirespinner
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #18 1/29/19 8:58 PM
Only hitting the last night for USAC sprints at Ocala. Going to visit my Grandkids in Georgia the first weekend. Staying in Daytona on Monday and Tuesday. Going to visit my Mom in Ft Myers, then heading up to Ocala on the way home. Have been to Florida like 8 years in a row for USAC and haven't made it to my Mom's since the old TNT series was at East Bay. Figured I should reprioritize. Plus getting tired of hearing from my wife that she has never been there. She does have a point.
16 Likes: bighd0522, Dirtfan, duel, i love dirt track racing, interpreter66, jim goerge, luckybuc97, opnwhlmnd, oppweld, racegal, racenut69, RockinRy, sprinter14, Stevensville Mike, tirespinner, wildman92
SDHill89 (Offline)
  #19 1/29/19 9:28 PM
Headed to Volusia. Leaving Saturday
5 Likes: BrentTFunk, i love dirt track racing, racegal, Stevensville Mike, tirespinner
Pushtruck (Offline)
  #20 1/30/19 2:41 AM
Made a trip back to Indiana to get the push truck between snow storms. I'll be pushing 10 nights in the next three weeks at Bubba's Raceway Park in Ocala. Starting off with the All Star Sprints, followed by the USAC Midgets and USCS 360 Sprints, then topping it off with the USAC Sprints. (Oh yeah... then a 12 night Caribbean Cruise... woohoo!)
15 Likes: Bostonian, BrentTFunk, dirt330, EBookerFan, i love dirt track racing, interpreter66, jim goerge, luckybuc97, mc/rider, oppweld, racegal, Stevensville Mike, tirespinner, Will Shunk, WinglessLovers