IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
TQ29m (Offline)
  #11 8/4/17 8:49 PM
Not all are welcome, as you may find out, read the rules of this forum, it is monitored, and you might not like the results of your"posts". Bob

"Being old, isn't half as much fun, as getting there"! Ole Robert I!
2 Likes: oppweld, tirespinner
david mitchell (Offline)
  #12 8/5/17 12:16 AM
Is predicting weather and talking racing a violation of rules.i also like kyle busch.is that a violation.i think tq needs to loosen up a tad.😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
HDINDY (Offline)
  #13 8/5/17 7:36 AM
I can say Dave and his Dad and uncle have spent more on pit passes than we did running a sprint car. A troll he's not.
Backitin (Offline)
  #14 8/5/17 8:41 AM
Foolish talk, so you cant be considered great driver inless you also race asphalt? The best drivers I ever saw never turned a lap on pavement, nor did they want to.
david mitchell (Offline)
  #15 8/5/17 10:35 AM
Andretti ,foyt,unser,rutherford,vogler,larson,clauson, stewart,all around drivers.pavement,dirt,stock cars,open wheel cars,they were or are excellent in all forms.i did not say that guys who do only one thing are not great.they just are not all around race car drivers.they are very good at what they do..i think too many people on this forum respond before they read full post.think about the posts before you respond.dave darland,all around driver.can win at winchester and at any dirt track.this is what i mean.now for the weather charles...............🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧