IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Gas city friday
9/16/08, 9:06 PM   #11
Re: Gas city friday
#1Brad Kuhn Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfan View Post
Whats up with this? Bedford boys passing on Bloomington or Gas City for a wang show at Eldora?:thumbsdown:
Ha ha...i've been kicking my self in the ass all week for going with them this weekend.....I tried to talk them into going to gascity friday....ha....that didnt happend....so its wings for me:thumbsdown: but sat will make up for it.

9/16/08, 9:07 PM   #12
1BIGracefan

Dan we got a friend that loves the place so we are going over for w/him. I hate missing Bton but it is what it is!

9/16/08, 9:08 PM   #13
Dirtfan

Race Count This Year: 51
Race Count Last Year: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1Brad Kuhn Fan View Post
Ha ha...i've been kicking my self in the ass all week for going with them this weekend.....I tried to talk them into going to gascity friday....ha....that didnt happend....so its wings for me:thumbsdown: but sat will make up for it.
Tells me alot,have you learned anything?

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"

9/16/08, 9:11 PM   #14
#1Brad Kuhn Fan

Quote:
Tells me alot,have you learned anything?
whats this supposed to mean????

9/16/08, 9:15 PM   #15
Dirtfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BIGracefan View Post
Dan we got a friend that loves the place so we are going over for w/him. I hate missing Bton but it is what it is!
Just kinda surprised, you being the non-wing fan that you are?

9/16/08, 9:16 PM   #16
ThrottleHead

Quote:
Whats up with this? Bedford boys passing on Bloomington or Gas City for a wang show at Eldora?:thumbsdown:
First of all, Dan, I am not from Bedford. I am from Columbus, thank you.

Second of all..... we have always made a weekend of this race. This dates back prior to it becoming the 3-crown or 5 crown or whatever you wish to call it.

Third.... I do believe wings are still considered racing whether you like them or not. Its not our fault out September vacation to Eldora now has the Outlaws as a Friday show. We could debate the merits of wing racing all day and night.... but the bottom line is it is still racing. It is our vacation.... truth be known I personally would rather watch what I feel would be better racing at GC or Bloomington. Our vacation is what it is..... not our choice of what type of racing it includes now.

Fourth.... this thread has managed to get way off topic. The intent of my first post was to simply say we would not be at GC although I would rather be there. I apologize for this thread getting off track.

Hopefully we can now get it back on track. I just hope EVERYONE can go to the racetrack and enjoy themselves regardless of where they go.

Edit: I thought the mods were still on the bill for Friday.... apparently not. I really didn't bother to check... I just knew we would be going over for it. Thanks to those for clearing that up.
Last edited by ThrottleHead; 9/16/08 at 9:20 PM.

9/16/08, 9:18 PM   #17
Dirtfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1Brad Kuhn Fan View Post
whats this supposed to mean????
Nothing as far as I am concerned, just didn't talk enough:kookoo

9/16/08, 9:21 PM   #18
Dirtfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrottleHead View Post
First of all, Dan, I am not from Bedford. I am from Columbus, thank you.

Second of all..... we have always made a weekend of this race. This dates back prior to it becoming the 3-crown or 5 crown or whatever you wish to call it.

Third.... I do believe wings are still considered racing whether you like them or not. Its not our fault out September vacation to Eldora now has the Outlaws as a Friday show. We could debate the merits of wing racing all day and night.... but the bottom line is it is still racing. It is our vacation.... truth be known I personally would rather watch what I feel would be better racing at GC or Bloomington. Our vacation is what it is..... not our choice of what type of racing it includes now.

Fourth.... this thread has managed to get way off topic. The intent of my first post was to simply say we would not be at GC although I would rather be there. I apologize for this thread getting off track.

Hopefully we can now get it back on track. I just hope EVERYONE can go to the racetrack and enjoy themselves regardless of where they go.
Well Don, please accept my miscue on your home base.Life is all about choices, you make yours and I will make mine.

9/16/08, 9:23 PM   #19
ThrottleHead

Quote:
Well Don, please accept my miscue on your home base.Life is all about choices, you make yours and I will make mine.
Agreed Dan! At least we all have that option!

9/16/08, 9:29 PM   #20
Dirtfan

I did learn something however:rolling Three Muskateers

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Gas city friday