IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
rachasin (Offline)
  #11 8/8/12 4:10 PM
Originally Posted by robert gatten:
I know it's a wing thing but does anyone know where you can get updates each of the 4 nights ? Would like to follow Larsons team results.
http://knoxville.turn2media.com/
This a pay for view but they do a good job
Bob

Not so good tonight
beliles66 (Offline)
  #12 8/8/12 10:02 PM
Originally Posted by robert gatten:
I know it's a wing thing but does anyone know where you can get updates each of the 4 nights ? Would like to follow Larsons team results.
I'm at work so I can't watch it but I have the TuneIn radio app on my iPhone and I search 92.1 krls and in my opinion, they have the best audio Knoxville coverage. You can listen to them on your computer too. They just said they'll be back on at 10:30 (9:30 their time) so I'm listening to Dirtvision until KRLS comes back on.

It's on now
Posted via Mobile Device
SDHill89 (Offline)
  #13 8/8/12 11:36 PM
http://www.dirtracingreport.com/twitterupdates/

There are twitter updates here too
Sprintfan1985 (Offline)
  #14 8/9/12 2:22 AM
So for anyone that wasnt listening to tonight race at knoxville. Kyle larson pulled it off again and took the feature home. All i have to say is that kid can drive and he has so much talent. Unfortunately with the talent he has, he wont be in sprints for long. I enjoy watching him race everytime he is around. Congrats to Kyle and the whole team. Been a really good week for them!

Aaron
treecitytornado (Offline)
  #15 8/10/12 12:33 AM
Another great night of racing! Jason Meyers Wins after not being in the saddle since early March! Tim Shaffer 2nd and Kraig Kinser 3rd.
Can't wait for tomorrow night!

Stevie Smith and Craig Dollansky make up the front row for the $150,000 to win A-Main Saturday night.

Posted via Mobile Device
treecitytornado (Offline)
  #16 8/11/12 1:19 AM
Justin Henderson Wins Friday Night Mayhem!
One hell of a battle withdrawn David Gravel, who ran 2nd, Dale Blaney 3rd, and Cody Darrah with the slide job on Madsen to get the final transfer spot! Awesome racing!!
Donny Schatz takes the World Challenge 10 grand over Sammy.
Posted via Mobile Device
flatout (Offline)
  #17 8/11/12 1:53 AM
Dale Blaney got the break of the century with this new format. He earned it tonight. Wouldn't want to be under that stress. Congrats to him and George Fisher on a great night. Hope they keep this format.