IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Flo racing
1/11/22, 6:13 AM   #11
reeserx

I ended up giving up last night after the heats. Anything else I watched on my internet worked just fine. Who knows? I’ll watch the replay this morning. Thank you all for the help

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
1/12/22, 10:38 AM   #12
Re: Flo racing
rimrider69

I'm new to flo , I get it to my computer , but cant get it to my three smart t.v.. got the app in the screen but goes to showing to load my mobile phone. goes to say, Im not to tech savvy. need help. i go to flo page and wants me to sign up again with my card . Im at a dead end ...

1/12/22, 11:09 AM   #13
chrismattlin

I'm not totally understanding your problem, but if it's asking you to pay again, it sounds like maybe you're trying to be "signed in" on more than one device. That's not allowed. Make sure your computer is either signed out of Flo, or turned off, before you try to connect through your tv.

I'd try it during the day today, and come back for more help if need be. Lots of great, helpful people here.

1/12/22, 11:15 AM   #14
chrismattlin

An alternative for you as well: if your computer is a laptop and it has an HDMI output, you could plug your computer in to your tv.

1 member likes this post: luckybuc97
1/12/22, 12:39 PM   #15
Offroadrace_814

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismattlin View Post
I'm not totally understanding your problem, but if it's asking you to pay again, it sounds like maybe you're trying to be "signed in" on more than one device. That's not allowed. Make sure your computer is either signed out of Flo, or turned off, before you try to connect through your tv.

I'd try it during the day today, and come back for more help if need be. Lots of great, helpful people here.
I was told by Flo. As long as I am on the same network. I can log into multiple devices. Which I have done recently. Laptop and phone to cast to the Television.

Now, some Televisons do not work with the TV App. Samsung Smart TV's is not compatible with the Flo App you can load to the TV. You either have to cast your phone to the TV. Or hook the laptop up via HDMI cable.

2 members like this post: chrismattlin, tirespinner
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Flo racing