IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
7xCoop (Offline)
  #11 12/26/14 11:03 PM
The World of Outlaws (World Racing Group) promotes the hell out of their events. I use events or show on purpose as it is much more than a race. NASCAR could use some of their methods.
rockstar5 (Offline)
  #12 12/26/14 11:32 PM
Must see racing dose a great job as well USAC don't care as long as they can make the big salaries all is good
2 Likes: 7xCoop, mowerman
Vukie (Offline)
  #13 12/27/14 10:13 AM
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #14 12/28/14 2:58 AM
What is usac doing that upsets folks. I'm a fan not a competitor, and speaking from that point of view, there's no other show I look forward to spending my racing dollar on more than usac sprint cars. It's not always perfect, but I haven't seen many other programs where I would say after the first heat, "that race alone was worth the money"
3 Likes: FishBurger, i love dirt track racing, mc/rider
chop (Offline)
  #15 12/28/14 9:14 AM
Ok so the snowmobile racers use USAC insurance for the next year. They get hurt a lot. The cost of USAC insurance goes up. So who will have to pay more next spring? On a side note, Honda is the midget sponsor, but Toyota engines win all the races, how long will that last?
AERO410SCJA (Offline)
  #16 12/28/14 9:14 AM
Go thing they are not going to promote ice ovals,the 1981 ESRA runner up would have had to come out of retirement.