IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
FishBurger (Offline)
  #11 8/18/14 10:59 AM
I have two three days passes for the Smackdown (two seats, top row, Section C) and just learned that I will be unable to attend. Private Message me or call/text (812)655-0747 if you have interest in all or any part of my tickets. You lucky dogs who get to go.....have a GREAT and SAFE weekend.
4th turn fan (Offline)
  #12 8/18/14 2:51 PM
Don't EVEN want to think about it,,,but...
I have 3 day pass...
If we have rainout,,,how is this handled ?

Refund,,,use tickets for another event NEXT year ?
oldfan49 (Offline)
  #13 8/18/14 4:03 PM
they emailed me that Sunday was the rain date and if all days are rained out they will announce what dates you can use your tickets for.
retired14 (Offline)
  #14 8/18/14 6:32 PM
Originally Posted by oldfan49:
they emailed me that Sunday was the rain date and if all days are rained out they will announce what dates you can use your tickets for.
I'd hope they would let you use your tickets for next years event. Driving all that way for a weekly show wouldn't be worth it to me.
FishBurger (Offline)
  #15 8/18/14 7:16 PM
Originally Posted by FishBurger:
I have two three days passes for the Smackdown (two seats, top row, Section C) and just learned that I will be unable to attend. Private Message me or call/text (812)655-0747 if you have interest in all or any part of my tickets. You lucky dogs who get to go.....have a GREAT and SAFE weekend.
They're gone....Thank You for indulging me.
5 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, BrentTFunk, Gregg, i love dirt track racing, racefan20
PAW (Offline)
  #16 8/18/14 7:36 PM
Originally Posted by retired14:
I'd hope they would let you use your tickets for next years event. Driving all that way for a weekly show wouldn't be worth it to me.
They will let you use them next year.

:99:: Wings Don't Move Air THEY SUCK
duel (Offline)
  #17 8/19/14 11:46 AM
The MotoGP weekend was supposed to be a wash with Friday and Saturday 80% chance. It didn't rain until Sunday late. Just saying lets be optimistic.
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #18 8/19/14 12:31 PM
The weather's trending better for the weekend now, as long as we don't get too much rain this week. It's going to be hot as hell, though.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
3 Likes: BrentTFunk, duel, FishBurger
Ch138 (Offline)
  #19 8/19/14 4:33 PM
I will be coming up for my first race sat is there G A seats or are they all reserved?
cwfan08 (Offline)
  #20 8/19/14 4:48 PM
I think the top half is reserved and middle to bottom is g a