IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
racefan20 (Offline)
  #11 7/31/22 8:23 PM
Originally Posted by Dirtfan:
Coolers allowed & do they charge to park?
Not sure about coolers but every time i've been there for the last 10-15 years they have charged to park. Dont know if thats still true but I bet it is

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
2 Likes: Dirtfan, tirespinner
Grocery Guy (Offline)
  #12 7/31/22 8:39 PM
They did not charge to park at the NASCAR truck race this past Friday night. Nor have they been charging to park at their recent sprint / midget car events or their CRA late model events. I've not paid to park at an oval race event since the Speedfest races.
4 Likes: BrentTFunk, racefan20, ronmil, tirespinner
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #13 7/31/22 9:33 PM
Originally Posted by racefan20:
Not sure about coolers but every time i've been there for the last 10-15 years they have charged to park. Dont know if thats still true but I bet it is
Per IRP website;

Q: Are coolers allowed at Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park?
A: For all oval events and the Dodge//SRT NHRA U.S. Nationals, coolers are allowed in the grandstands. They must be no bigger than 14x14x14. For all events at Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park, no glass containers or alcohol will be allowed – and coolers & bags are subject to search

Q: How much is parking at Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park?
A: Parking prices vary per event. For many oval events, there is free parking available. For the Dodge//SRT NHRA U.S. Nationals, parking is $10 per day.

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
7 Likes: BrentTFunk, Dirtfan, Ilovedirttrackracing, PIT CART, racenut69, tirespinner, wildman92
racefan20 (Offline)
  #14 7/31/22 9:48 PM
Originally Posted by Grocery Guy:
They did not charge to park at the NASCAR truck race this past Friday night. Nor have they been charging to park at their recent sprint / midget car events or their CRA late model events. I've not paid to park at an oval race event since the Speedfest races.
Great, its been awhile since I have been there.

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
2 Likes: BrentTFunk, tirespinner
Kart29 (Offline)
  #15 8/1/22 12:12 PM
Will general admission seating be in the bleachers or should I bring a lawn chair?
DJlives (Offline)
  #16 8/1/22 12:51 PM
There are plenty of seats
If you want to sit on the hillside in turn 1 bring a lawn chsir
ronmil (Offline)
  #17 8/1/22 2:27 PM
How’s weather up there?

Ron Miller
Dirt Trackker (Offline)
  #18 8/1/22 2:45 PM
80 degrees, nice breeze, partly cloudy - let's go racing!
3 Likes: BrentTFunk, mc/rider, PAW
fxstsb (Offline)
  #19 8/1/22 10:35 PM
I didn't use the freebie, as I went to the pits, but would like to thank Bald Spot Sports and the raceway for the kind gesture. Thank you!
5 Likes: BrentTFunk, chrismattlin, Hustlin-Hoosier, Ilovedirttrackracing, jdull99
DaleDuBois (Offline)
  #20 8/1/22 11:50 PM
Any results?