IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
motorhead748 (Offline)
  #11 7/23/18 8:48 PM
All tracks & sanctioning bodies should honor the suspension. Having said that and never haven taken a puff of anything I'll say that marijuana isn't near as bad as alcohol. He very well could have smoked pot a month earlier and failed the test but had a few beers a couple hours earlier and been fine?
4 Likes: fish, jim goerge, racenut69, tirespinner
TKRacing (Offline)
  #12 7/23/18 8:50 PM
Doesn’t matter how bad it is. It’s illegal. End of story.
6 Likes: dshort36, IndianaSprintFan, Leohr46, Pat O'Connor Fan, tirespinner, Tony74
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #13 7/23/18 8:55 PM
Well the way he was driving at TSS during the WoO show I woulda guessed Meth.

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
2 Likes: dshort36, jim goerge
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #14 7/23/18 8:59 PM
Originally Posted by motorhead748:
All tracks & sanctioning bodies should honor the suspension. Having said that and never haven taken a puff of anything I'll say that marijuana isn't near as bad as alcohol. He very well could have smoked pot a month earlier and failed the test but had a few beers a couple hours earlier and been fine?
Have to agree, he coulda smoked some weeks ago and had a few beers earlier in the day. Illegal however is just that. He should get the

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
2 Likes: dshort36, tirespinner
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #15 7/23/18 9:16 PM
Shane Cockrum will finish Sprintweek for Phillips/Daigh Motorsports.

Charles Nungester
4 Likes: dshort36, jim goerge, luckybuc97, ryan84
Sprint63122 (Offline)
  #16 7/23/18 9:16 PM
Originally Posted by motorhead748:
The All Stars have already posted they are going to honor the suspension.
3 Likes: mhessel, tirespinner, Tony74
hairracer44 (Offline)
  #17 7/23/18 9:21 PM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
Shane Cockrum will finish Sprintweek for Phillips/Daigh Motorsports.
I read it as just Terre Haute and Putnamville.
5 Likes: Charles Nungester, chase1989, jim goerge, Pat O'Connor Fan, tirespinner
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #18 7/23/18 9:43 PM
It's been quite the roller coaster 24 hours, over at the 71P team.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
3 Likes: jim goerge, Pat O'Connor Fan, tirespinner
ChetC (Offline)
  #19 7/23/18 10:24 PM
Originally Posted by IndianaSprintFan:
Does usac random drug test? I know several dirt series have started
Yes, USAC has random drug testing in place at every national event. If you look through the Speed Shift TV Instagram, there’s a picture of Brayton Lynch being tested with an explanation.
2 Likes: IndianaSprintFan, tirespinner
jim goerge (Offline)
  #20 7/23/18 10:39 PM
Hey the kid made a mistake,so we are going to hold this against him rest of the time he races. I think for a first offence 90 days is to strong maybe 30 days been better. Justin and his dad might just as well sell their sprint car and midget cuz this will follow him rest his life. Wish I had smoked while I fought the big C all 3 times maybe I would have felt better and been more human to people and not lost a lot of friends
22 Likes: 5JMOFFATTFAN!, bandres21, BrentTFunk, captrat, cwfan08, davidm, dirtnonwingfan, EPSpeed, fish, i love dirt track racing, luckybuc97, mc/rider, progressive22, racenut69, Racer12, racinrich, rclaridge, Rpracing1, ryan84, smith19, Stealth87, WinglessLovers