IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #11 5/14/09 5:51 PM
Its in the subject line and the first sentence of his announcement
May 23rd KISS Race at Lawrenceburg Speedway "Big News"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 23rd, 2009 Budweiser Open Wheel Night!! King of Indiana Sprints Eddie Bennett Memorial, AMSA Mini Sprints, Midwest TQ Midgets, VARC Vintage American Race Car Show and race

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

Note to Dave, Will the VARC cars be on display to the public other than just on the track. It would be nice if they could display them either down the front walkway or the backstretch. ALways some nice history to ponder

Thanks

Charles Nungester
Dave Rudisell (Offline)
  #12 5/14/09 9:50 PM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
Its in the subject line and the first sentence of his announcement
May 23rd KISS Race at Lawrenceburg Speedway "Big News"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 23rd, 2009 Budweiser Open Wheel Night!! King of Indiana Sprints Eddie Bennett Memorial, AMSA Mini Sprints, Midwest TQ Midgets, VARC Vintage American Race Car Show and race

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

Note to Dave, Will the VARC cars be on display to the public other than just on the track. It would be nice if they could display them either down the front walkway or the backstretch. ALways some nice history to ponder

Thanks
The VARC Cars will be on display just like last year, you must've missed that show, they put the cars in the midway until they go to the track, Thanks, Dave
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #13 5/14/09 10:25 PM
Originally Posted by Dave Rudisell:
The VARC Cars will be on display just like last year, you must've missed that show, they put the cars in the midway until they go to the track, Thanks, Dave
I missed the Kiss Race last year too but got a T Shirt

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

Since this thread got officially highjacked.

Id like to say a bit thanks to Bobby Gomph and Crew, not for just the purse increase but for all they do.
Chuck

Charles Nungester
SHORTBUS (Offline)
  #14 5/15/09 12:01 AM
Originally Posted by superduke:
sorry don't have there schedule!
can you read ???
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #15 5/15/09 7:31 AM
Originally Posted by superduke:
i did but the first post did not have a date! It was changed! Thank you!

---------- post added at 04:17 pm ---------- previous post was at 04:15 pm ----------

now that i know the date i'am going to the little 500!