IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Warsaw Motorsports Complex
3/21/16, 8:14 PM   #11
Re: Warsaw Motorsports Complex
wolfie

i plan on going to a race, just hope my memories dont interfere with the future

3/21/16, 10:05 PM   #12
Nate

It's not going to be like the old days but it's a step in the right direction. I wish nothing but the best for the track as they get things rolling. Glad they chose to run the nights they do too. Gives a lot of drivers different options.
Last edited by Nate; 3/21/16 at 10:09 PM.

3/25/16, 11:00 AM   #13
wolfie

Yes I will try to keep an open mind, l want to see good racing. I am not there for the wrecks. I am real old skool, I can still see Jim Elliot, les bills, Archie Hollie, bob Staley, cap Arnold and
jimmy hullinger and I could go on and on. I even remember when Paul Hazen drove his own car. I hope this goes well, the stands full, backstretch parking full. Is the Davis family consession stand still there

3/25/16, 1:28 PM   #14
Backitin

A real motorsports complex is being built in upstate NY. The Donnelly that is involved in Bigblock modifieds is building a huge facility.
I believe it is to feature a 1/2 mile dirt track, a 1/4 mile dirt track and a 1/8 mile speedway track not to mention a road course, gokart track and drag strip. All the dirt tracks will feature a synthetic surface which I heard lowered lap times on the track it was tested on.
Everything brand new and top of the line. The bigblocks are set to debut this fall. I wish somehow he could run nonwing sprints but wont happen here in NY.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Warsaw Motorsports Complex