IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Amsc21 (Offline)
  #11 1/27/15 10:51 PM
I am not one to give my opinion on here or give into gossip, but.....

If you do not know the truth 100% of what is going on, do not post lies, or your theory of the truth...especially when it involves my family and extended family/friends. Last I checked you have not worked there in years. And if you continue to drag my family through the mud, which includes my Dad who had a great deal in helping Fontana, Evan and MY daughter, I will file a lawsuit of my own for slander. I do not care what RW does now or in the future regarding your obvious hate for them. But, seeing as you have not been there the past few years and have not seen or been a part of the trials and tribulations of the team or Fontana and are not even a part of racing any longer, LEAVE my family out of it. Grow up and get over it.

As for what I can and will state, Evan and RW have parted ways. Do not know the future of RW or Fontana. But am Thankful for the friends, drivers, crew, and sponsors that we have met along the way. It was a fun and crazy few years, and wish nothing but the best for everyone involved.

Thank you.
4 Likes: 1sprintcar1, midget96, MidkiffCJ, sprint96
Kuhn74 (Offline)
  #12 1/27/15 11:11 PM
Just posted some things that I know to be true. You dont have to agree with them or like them. It is a public forum.

I didnt run anyones family in the ground. Especially anyones child. That I can guarantee you.

Look up the lawsuit, it is public information in Hendricks county superior court, Danville, IN.

I could send you a photo of the disconnect notice if you didnt see the first one.

I have not been there in two years, that is correct. But my phone still rings all the time from vendors and customers alike. They arent calling with praises.

Customers can vouch for the rest.
wlm (Offline)
  #13 1/27/15 11:19 PM
And how is any of this relevant to you? Looks like you have a sour taste in your mouth
Predator (Offline)
  #14 1/27/15 11:23 PM
It's not Facebook but applies here
3 Likes: Amsc21, Joker0801, midget96
Kuhn74 (Offline)
  #15 1/27/15 11:30 PM
Someone asked a question, I just gave an answer. Like I said before you dont have to like it, read it, or agree with it.

Enjoying the show on this end. Using my real name. Not 3 letters and 9 posts. Good for you though keyboard jockey. Good for you.
7 Likes: #1Brad Kuhn Fan, 7xCoop, bcataldi, jdull99, Joker0801, team3521, TQ97
wlm (Offline)
  #16 1/27/15 11:34 PM
Didn't realize there was a protocol on a screen name. Sorry kuhn74.

Mitch Wissmiller.
3 Likes: MidkiffCJ, sprint96, turn4
xoxide (Offline)
  #17 1/27/15 11:37 PM
9 Likes: Amsc21, bcataldi, Kuhn74, LB, LRP36, team3521, TheMick, Ty, wlm
Kuhn74 (Offline)
  #18 1/27/15 11:49 PM
No problem Mitch, not so much of a protocol as just wanting to know who wishes me bodily harm (Cottle).

If you ever get close enough to a transfer position you might get in a few scuffles as well.
MidkiffCJ (Offline)
  #19 1/28/15 12:02 AM
Kuhn has not attained the age of maturity as of yet.
wlm (Offline)
  #20 1/28/15 12:04 AM
Thanks for the tip I'll shoot for that transfer spot from now on. Not everybody can be as great as you
2 Likes: MidkiffCJ, sprint96