IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
racechic66 (Offline)
  #11 10/12/08 6:48 AM
Our thoughts and prayers are with Arin and the entire family
throb (Offline)
  #12 10/12/08 7:18 AM
i wish arin a speedy recovery and hope all is well.........

Rob Botts
hoosier (Offline)
  #13 10/12/08 7:21 AM
Keeping the family in our prayers and wishing Arin a full and speedy recovery.
The Pottorff Family
Cam, Brent, Crystal and Larry.
wildman92 (Offline)
  #14 10/12/08 8:14 AM
Sorry to hear of Arin's accident....the Morgans will keep her in our toughts & prayers. She is certainly one of our favorite drivers.

Jen Kelley (she/her)
TBland21s
  #15 10/12/08 8:21 AM
Hope everything is fine with Arin, our thoughts a prayers are with her and her family.

Jeff and Teresa Bland
cecil98 (Offline)
  #16 10/12/08 8:35 AM
I have some in-car video of the accident. Our car was a couple behind Arin when it happened. Something definitely failed on the car because Arin was running a consistant line and the car was behaving normally until they got to the middle of 3 and 4. At that point, Arin's car did a sudden and direct right turn into the wall. It was definitely not a "driver error" accident. Only two things would make a car do what hers did, either some kind of health issue with the driver or, the more likely scenario of mechanical failure.

The Stevens family has Arin and her loved ones in our prayers.

Craig, Brad, Brett and Cathy Stevens
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #17 10/12/08 9:05 AM
I love watching Arin race and often times surprising me. I am praying for her and her family.

Please remember to keep all updates from official sources.

Chuck, not even sure I want to see footage till news that all is well or on the upswing

Charles Nungester
ThaBurgFan (Offline)
  #18 10/12/08 9:06 AM
Arin and family you are in our prayers. What a scary moment that was, don't think I have ever heard that place so quiet. For those of you that aren't familiar with the area, the hospital that Arin was flown to is one of the best in the midwest so hopefully she is getting the care she needs from a great staff.

Thoughts and prayers,

The McHenry Family
Shane, Jess, Corbin, Lauren and Cohen
cecil98 (Offline)
  #19 10/12/08 10:01 AM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
I love watching Arin race and often times surprising me. I am praying for her and her family.

Please remember to keep all updates from official sources.

Chuck, not even sure I want to see footage till news that all is well or on the upswing
Chuck, I would never post the footage w/o the permission of the family. The video I have doesn't actually show the contact with the wall as Dickie had gone by right before that. It does, however, show the car suddenly veering off to the right. I've made a copy for the family if they would ever want it. It shows Arin driving a great race, battling with Dickie, Memmer and Burdette.
mcintosh34 (Offline)
  #20 10/12/08 10:05 AM
Arin has shown slight improvement this morning. Please keep her in your prayers.
Robert and Alda McIntosh
Closed Thread