IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #181 10/18/15 9:10 AM
Does anyone know when you be able to put down blankets?
16 Likes: addictedtodirt, bandres21, Charles Nungester, i love dirt track racing, Jbaldwin, Jonr, luckybuc97, monkeyboy, Pat O'Connor Fan, PAW, PIT CART, racefan20, RedRacer07, ronmil, Task Force, tirespinner
brsteg (Offline)
  #182 10/18/15 2:43 PM
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk:
Does anyone know when you be able to put down blankets?
Reserved seating only.
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #183 10/18/15 3:58 PM
Originally Posted by brsteg:
Reserved seating only.
Your kidding. I was going to be there the Weds before and was hoping to put down a blanket, since we will be running late on race night.
7 Likes: addictedtodirt, Charles Nungester, luckybuc97, Pat O'Connor Fan, PIT CART, ronmil, tirespinner
JDK222 (Offline)
  #184 10/18/15 4:01 PM
Your kidding. I was going to be there the Weds before and was hoping to put down a blanket, since we will be running late on race night.
I wanted to put mine down next weekend. Probably won't go anyway.
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #185 10/18/15 4:03 PM
Tape off a whole section so you can have some leg room, A cooler and a Stadium Seat.

Charles Nungester
TQ29m (Offline)
  #186 10/18/15 4:04 PM
If they can get the number of views in the stands, and the number of comments in the pits, it could be a loooong night! Bob

"Being old, isn't half as much fun, as getting there"! Ole Robert I!
3 Likes: BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, i love dirt track racing
brsteg (Offline)
  #187 10/18/15 4:10 PM
Them ball bouncer fans would be pissed at you.
ronmil (Offline)
  #188 10/18/15 4:58 PM
The seating at The Hoosier (RCA) Dome for the midget races was reserved. I never bought tickets in advance, always just walked up to the ticket window on race day. I think the largest crowd ever drawn at the 'Dome was a little under 20,000. Bankers Life seats around 18,000, depending on what configuration is used. If you live out of town and want to buy tickets in advance, you are forced to deal with Ticketmaster. I called the box office and they told me they could not sell me tickets by phone. I am waiting a while before making a decision on tickets. I want to see the event, but weather could be a factor affecting travel. I hope the event is a success, but there will still be tickets available on raceday for walk ups.

Ron Miller
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #189 10/18/15 4:59 PM
I was wondering if anyone was going to take my comment seriously. This thread had all the whining and drama of all other pre race, except blankets. I didn't want to leave them out.
10 Likes: Charles Nungester, i love dirt track racing, Jbaldwin, Leohr46, luckybuc97, opnwhlmnd, PARKS, Pat O'Connor Fan, PIT CART, ronmil
PIT CART (Offline)
  #190 10/18/15 5:02 PM
I was wondering if anyone was going to take my comment seriously. This thread had all the whining and drama of all other pre race, except blankets. I didn't want to leave them out.
Can I bring my own cooler of beer? Any lawn chair seating?
2 Likes: BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester