Thank you! It sure passes the time!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
pletchfan (Offline)
  #152 8/12/08 11:04 PM
Originally Posted by racegal:
I know you do! And he sure does too!
All my family and friends love it!!:checkered:
I have not seen it but I LOVE that he won it. I wish he would have won the first one that was held. I am just glad he finally did win one to display proudly in his collection.
okienonwingfan (Offline)
  #153 8/12/08 11:04 PM
Just got back from coaching H/S football practice. Going off the car count the last two nights and the racers that said that are showing up from the Okc area. I am thinking maybe 30 to 32 cars tomorrow night in Okc. By the way we are running a IMCA style modified as a support class tomorrow too you might ahve to chit chat a bit more than normal lol.
pletchfan (Offline)
  #154 8/12/08 11:07 PM
Originally Posted by okienonwingfan:
Just got back from coaching H/S football practice. Going off the car count the last two nights and the racers that said that are showing up from the Okc area. I am thinking maybe 30 to 32 cars tomorrow night in Okc. By the way we are running at IMCA style modified as a support class tomorrow too you might ahve to chit chat a bit more than normal lol.
Whoa I hope Mike is not on here again, he will be upset with us and reporting us to the moderators. LOL
racegal (Offline)
  #155 8/12/08 11:10 PM
Originally Posted by pletchfan:
I have not seen it but I LOVE that he won it. I wish he would have won the first one that was held. I am just glad he finally did win one to display proudly in his collection.
Like I said: My (Our) Friends Love It!! It sure looks great sitting on his fireplace!!
WoooHooooooo!!!!:applaud::checkered:

Tim Watson (Offline)
  #156 8/12/08 11:15 PM
Hello everybody! The other half of the DD Wisconsin cheering section is here! :thumb
racegal (Offline)
  #157 8/12/08 11:17 PM
Hi RacePal!! I'm glad to see you survived your camping trip!!

Eagle14 (Offline)
  #158 8/12/08 11:18 PM
BALLLLLLLLOOUUUUUU... he'll be on the fuel!..:applaud:
AERO410SCJA (Offline)
  #159 8/12/08 11:25 PM
Call him BOO BOO or BUG or what ever come on SPANK TO THE FRONT:checkered:
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #160 8/12/08 11:27 PM
Originally Posted by racegal:
Hi RacePal!! I'm glad to see you survived your camping trip!!
Hello to you RacePal! A few minor set backs from the camping trip but better news from softball league tonight. We won our double header which means we finished 10-4 this season which made us league champs! Not bad for a bunch of old timers playing in a league with younger kids.
Closed Thread