IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
wingsareforcheaters (Offline)
  #141 7/18/09 12:05 AM
That was not the Bloomington we all know and enjoy, but I would have rather sat through another dust storm at Kamp with three wide racing and decent view than an abstructed view, slick dusty parade at Bloomington. Bloomington has the 2nd worst seating behind Gas City on ISW.
COTTLE FAN (Offline)
  #142 7/18/09 12:07 AM
congrats to bc and nice run siscoe. to anyone who stayed and watched the minisprint wow don harvey was flying. he's now 8 for 8 in his last 8.
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #143 7/18/09 12:21 AM
Originally Posted by wingsareforcheaters:
That was not the Bloomington we all know and enjoy, but I would have rather sat through another dust storm at Kamp with three wide racing and decent view than an abstructed view, slick dusty parade at Bloomington. Bloomington has the 2nd worst seating behind Gas City on ISW.

Well, well well...........Just wait to tomorrow nite. There is a reason they leave the best for last. Track will be superb, seating will be the best, no problems anywhere..........hopefully several grooves...........be there or do not ***** about it...................
Michael#81 (Offline)
  #144 7/18/09 12:22 AM
Originally Posted by COTTLE FAN:
congrats to bc and nice run siscoe. to anyone who stayed and watched the minisprint wow don harvey was flying. he's now 8 for 8 in his last 8.
Don did not win. He got passed coming out of 4 to the checker by the Black 99 car. That was a pretty awesome race though. Glad I stayed around to watch it.
wingsareforcheaters (Offline)
  #145 7/18/09 12:28 AM
Originally Posted by Rpracing1:
Well, well well...........Just wait to tomorrow nite. There is a reason they leave the best for last. Track will be superb, seating will be the best, no problems anywhere..........hopefully several grooves...........be there or do not ***** about it...................
I agree. I have been to Tri State probably 10-15 times over the last 3 years and it is always the best. Can't wait to get to those great reserved seats on the back stretch!
COTTLE FAN (Offline)
  #146 7/18/09 12:41 AM
Originally Posted by Michael#81:
Don did not win. He got passed coming out of 4 to the checker by the Black 99 car. That was a pretty awesome race though. Glad I stayed around to watch it.

no kidding? well i guess thats what i get for leaving with 5 laps left haha thanks for the info. btw that black 99 car is also from newyork
38DD (Offline)
  #147 7/18/09 12:49 AM
Track sucked.. Not very much passing at all. No top at all. Congrats to clausen on the win. It sure wasn't the typical B-town track.
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #148 7/18/09 12:59 AM
To start has anyone noticed how many views this thread has had, something like 13,700+, wow. Most entries for a ISW event, crowd was good, track went away early,but Bryan Clauson deserves all the credit Glad i was there to see it.
Tomorrow night should be the one to see, for how many years now has TSS had the deciding race?

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #149 7/18/09 1:06 AM
[QUOTE=Dirtfan;119948]To start has anyone noticed how many views this thread has had, something like 13,700+, wow. Most entries for a ISW event, crowd was good, QUOTE]

it was the guy giving updates..lol
agar (Offline)
  #150 7/18/09 1:16 AM
No Brad Sweet Tonight
Closed Thread