IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
Eagle14 (Offline)
  #121 5/28/10 3:03 AM
Originally Posted by Fred Zirzow:
I would guess Ricky Williams.
I would say the front one might be Clauson.
The back car is Ricky Williams (I helped clean it up to be recognizable....you have no idea. The car in front is Shane Hmiel(he has a wing style noce piece Fred)
Posted via Mobile Device
dustbowl (Offline)
  #122 5/28/10 3:27 AM
Originally Posted by hogan6:
Justin Grant was driving over his head all nite. Well I guess all week. L'Burg, Kokomo etc. His solo crash in turn one was self induced. He flat out crashed JS on the start. This track was not treacherous. Was not rough. In fact I have never seen more passing at Terre Haute. Ask the drivers what they thought of it. You could run the top, middle or bottom. Yeah the delay sucked. But, we got paid off for 30 laps.
Or a part could of broke tripping the car over the right front, never thought about that, get your facts right, and a motor dying in the cushion the week before sending the car into the wall, might just cause a crash.
JasonWatt
  #123 5/28/10 3:35 AM
Originally Posted by dustbowl:
Or a part could of broke tripping the car over the right front, never thought about that, get your facts right, and a motor dying in the cushion the week before sending the car into the wall, might just cause a crash.
Grant has been looking fast every time I have seen him. Tonight I am not sure but last week at kokomo he looked to be the fastest car on the track when he wrecked.

Personally I wish the young man the best of luck and I hope he comes out the crash well.
4 Likes: interpreter66, JCC, speed bump
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #124 5/28/10 7:13 AM
I wasn't there, But had the very same thing happen to us at Putt a couple years back, Water Truck making the track a mess at the NST race.

Sure DA still isn't THAT Promotor?

Charles Nungester
Great Scott (Offline)
  #125 5/28/10 7:14 AM
Just wanted to give a shout out to Ricky Williams on his 6th place finish. Good rebound after that first lap deal.
SteveD (Offline)
  #126 5/28/10 7:26 AM
Terre Haute is like a box of chocolates....in a time warp!
wildman92 (Offline)
  #127 5/28/10 7:28 AM
Originally Posted by SteveD:
Terre Haute is like a box of chocolates....in a time warp!
Heard lots of people leaving saying "Wow, that was worth the wait!" and I know that's how I felt. The battle between Coons and Jones was one for the ages. Congrats JCJ!

Jen Kelley (she/her)
SteveD (Offline)
  #128 5/28/10 7:37 AM
I'm sure everyone had a good time, and hey, isn't THAT what it's all about. See you at Bloomington tonight.
Great Scott (Offline)
  #129 5/28/10 8:10 AM
Hey Mike King,

It looks like the next race at THAT is scheduled for Wednesday July 19. You might want to start prepping the track NOW for this rather important race. If track prep is going to continue to be a complete joke please cosider moving the posted start time for hot laps back to at least 9:00 pm based on the first two races of the year.

Thanks for your attendtion to this little track prep matter.
4 Likes: bmemmer, interpreter66, SteveD, SUPERDUKE
3Cfan (Offline)
  #130 5/28/10 9:23 AM
Hey Superduke, how did the dinner go? Any photos?
Closed Thread