Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
Susan, You going to Eldora?
Yes indeed!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
2 Likes: Charles Nungester, racing2bwithu2
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #103 9/15/13 7:52 PM
Good, It will be easy to spot the three Amigos jumping up and down in the stands.

Charles Nungester
2 Likes: cl124, racegal
racegal (Offline)
  #104 9/15/13 8:06 PM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
Good, It will be easy to spot the three Amigos jumping up and down in the stands.
So you are going to be there too? Yay!!

Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #105 9/15/13 8:11 PM
Saturday only. IM going to try to go. Yes!

Charles Nungester
racegal (Offline)
  #106 9/15/13 8:12 PM
We are only going to Saturday too. See you there!!
Friday night Gas City!!

BigWheel7 (Offline)
  #107 9/15/13 10:02 PM
My only complaint was getting hit with dirt clods during the last 20 minutes coming out of turn two where they push onto the track. They had all the dirt pushed up so far into the turn when they would bounce off the cushion it would throw dirt clods into the stands. This is something as a facility I would address because someone could get hit with one and cause some serious damage.
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #108 9/15/13 10:19 PM
Originally Posted by BigWheel7:
My only complaint was getting hit with dirt clods during the last 20 minutes coming out of turn two where they push onto the track. They had all the dirt pushed up so far into the turn when they would bounce off the cushion it would throw dirt clods into the stands. This is something as a facility I would address because someone could get hit with one and cause some serious damage.
Boy you should have been at Wayne County for the POWRi show. Blasted with dirt clods and loved every minute of it. My only issue of this race was that cheeseburgers were gone by intermission!
4 Likes: bmemmer, luckybuc97, racing2bwithu2, ronmil
jim goerge (Offline)
  #109 9/16/13 12:07 AM
Originally Posted by ronmil:
Any info on what happened to Dave Darland's car? TSS is definitely his hard luck track. Several of us were having a discussion as to whether Dave has ever won a feature there, (thought he may have had one win) but none of us were positive. How about it racegal, can you enlighten us?
Ron If I remember right Dave drove the Walker blue 11 to a win least 5 years ago Thinking it was when they ran weekly
2 Likes: racegal, ronmil
rclaridge (Offline)
  #110 9/16/13 1:35 PM
Originally Posted by Andrew S. Quinn:
When is Tri State Speedway going to have a 3 day show similar to the Smackdown?? They have the equipment and facilities for a race like that.
Andrew,I'd love to see that also but with Tommy's farm I don't think we'll see that any time soon......but I'd sure love to be wrong about that!!
2 Likes: luckybuc97, racenut69