IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
65 Push Truck (Offline)
  #91 6/14/09 10:13 PM
Sounds like a interesting afternoon at the old Action Track. Got a call from the Cummins team. Kyle had a good run with a different chassis this week after bending up his Maxim last week at TSS. It will go on the jig this week and get straightened back up I guess. They may not be too anxious to get it back with a good run with car. Thanks for all the updates. Nice to know what is going on when you have to be out of state.
terrehautian (Offline)
  #92 6/14/09 10:32 PM
Originally Posted by SUPERDUKE:
How many thinks mike king knows anything about running a race track? Now tell me chris none!!!!!! thats why i don't go there anymore! It was one of my fun places to go!!! And race!!!!!!!!!
Which one are you Duke?

nonwingnit (Offline)
  #93 6/14/09 10:34 PM
Ballou got cheered when he said mscs is joke. Fans in stands agreed. that didn't help him any. Biggest joke of year. Only thing worth it was battle for lead and watching Damian and stanbrough duke it out
Posted via Mobile Device
2 Likes: SUPERDUKE, Wendy Atkin
terrehautian (Offline)
  #94 6/14/09 10:44 PM
What was the final car count? How many Scora cars? Sounds like MSCS isn't doing too well.
agar (Offline)
  #95 6/14/09 10:46 PM
Originally Posted by terrehautian:
which one are you duke?

Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #96 6/14/09 10:55 PM
What was the final car count? How many Scora cars? Sounds like MSCS isn't doing too well.
Not too sure that it was not the problem of the MSCS but maybe THAT...........
nonwingnit (Offline)
  #97 6/14/09 10:58 PM
It was mscs that screwed up fuel thing. Not THAT But starting hot laps 2 hours after advertised time is all THAT fault.
Posted via Mobile Device
SUPERDUKE (Offline)
  #98 6/14/09 10:59 PM
Originally Posted by rpracing1:
not too sure that it was not the problem of the mscs but maybe that...........
please don't say bad things about that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #99 6/14/09 11:01 PM
Originally Posted by Motormasher:
He was the 1st one to run out of fuel then then when 2 more ran out(on same lap) they called the red but made Baloo go to the tail.???
Your joking right?

Charles Nungester
SUPERDUKE (Offline)
  #100 6/14/09 11:02 PM
which one are you duke?

not in the photo! But i'am the one ann's smiling at cause she knows she going home with the superman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Closed Thread