IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
nowings4me (Offline)
  #91 7/21/13 11:54 AM
We also need to think of of Tommy and company here. He wanted to have that race more than you or me, I'm sure. Probably spent thousands just in PR and fuel/labor getting ready for something that didn't take place. Plus all the food that was purchased, and the countless hours of planning. We are not the only ones disappointed for sure.
PAW (Offline)
  #92 7/21/13 12:28 PM
Originally Posted by JMA1181:
If someone's wiseness is based on their post count, there must be many people on this board wiser than me which is proven time and time again.

The more you complain, the higher the post count, the wiser you are.

Posted via Mobile Device
Got to love it!! LMAO

Posted via Mobile Device

:99:: Wings Don't Move Air THEY SUCK
Hamby812 (Offline)
  #93 7/21/13 12:54 PM
Per facebook

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device
Attachments:
image.jpg (188.8 KB)

13 Likes: 2fast4u, BrentTFunk, dirt330, Honest-Sam, Indy1808, JackSam40, Jerry Shaw, jim goerge, PIT CART, racefan20, racing2bwithu2, ROSS, Steve Wendel
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #94 7/21/13 5:55 PM
For the folks that cannot see atttachment......from Facebook.....By the way it is getting ready to rain.......Good call TSS!

Tri-State Speedway- "The Class Track"
Just felt the need to post a comment about the rainout last night and no reschedule date. The decision not to reschedule to today was made by us as promoters not USAC. The weather forecast for today wasn't very favorable and we have learned a thing or two over the years. Just to simply throw out a day to makeup a race isn't always the best answer. So let's not bash USAC over something they didn't control. We have a good relationship with USAC and enjoy working with them. Sorry Mother Nature didn't cooperate!
2 Likes: captrat, jim goerge
brsteg (Offline)
  #95 7/21/13 6:05 PM
Originally Posted by JMA1181:
BS, last time it was clear by 630 and didn't rain a drop the rest of the night or next morning. Everyone says if its gonna rain, this is the place for it to happen. Everyone that's here could walk a lap and bring all the moisture out of the track. Like the Dodge commercial "God made farmer," that farmer is scared to work. I work every day, they work two weeks a year but he just got my weeks pay.

Posted via Mobile Device
How did he get your week's pay? They didn't even sell tickets!
3 Likes: BrentTFunk, jim goerge, rclaridge
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #96 7/21/13 7:09 PM
When you have a great track like that. Tommy makes the call.

Posted via Mobile Device
openwheelfan1 (Offline)
  #97 7/21/13 7:38 PM
For those upset that TSS opted NOT to reschedule to tonight, look at the radar this evening. If it isn't raining at TSS it will shortly, and it PROBABLY will for several hours. As much as EVENRYONE would have liked to see Sprintweek run to its conclusion, it is looking like the Hekfric's decision was the right one.

Posted via Mobile Device
3 Likes: cmakin, jim goerge, JMA1181
AB Racing (Offline)
  #98 7/21/13 7:44 PM
It's 6:45 and it is raining at the track! These storms have Gibson county under a flood advisory ! Nice call!

Posted via Mobile Device
Slider812 (Offline)
  #99 7/21/13 7:50 PM
Unreal. Almost 100 posts on this thread and not one car put its I wheels on the track.

Posted via Mobile Device
PAW (Offline)
  #100 7/21/13 7:59 PM
Rained out to night.

Posted via Mobile Device

:99:: Wings Don't Move Air THEY SUCK