IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
davex (Offline)
  #1 4/27/09 11:10 AM
what drivers are going where? regular show at both tracks.
racefan20 (Offline)
  #2 4/27/09 12:01 PM
Bloomington I am sure will have a nice tacky track with no rubber down since Aero wont be there:headbang:O:

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
ronmil (Offline)
  #3 4/27/09 12:35 PM
Bloomington, of course! (Speaking strictly as a fan).

Ron Miller
Dyno Don (Offline)
  #4 4/27/09 2:39 PM
Bloomington, hands down. Only 3 Classes, a great track is almost guarnteed and you can bring in your cooler. Plus the owners are a whole lot friendlier.

Why would anyone in their right mind want to go to I69 Dust City, unless they live in Gas City?
Nut'n but Dirt (Offline)
  #5 4/27/09 2:47 PM
Gas City wasn't bad on Friday night, and the racing was great! Depends on what half of the state you live in. They also ran a good program, and as a sprint car fan, we got out of there by 10:30.
AERO410SCJA (Offline)
  #6 4/27/09 3:30 PM
Originally Posted by racefan20:
Bloomington I am sure will have a nice tacky track with no rubber down since Aero wont be there:headbang:O:
Mike must have wanted to make Don look silly:wink

Hoover that ride south suxs on Fridays, I think I'll stop at Gas City this week(I love the abuse)
SUPERDUKE (Offline)
  #7 4/27/09 3:42 PM
Originally Posted by dyno don:
bloomington, hands down. Only 3 classes, a great track is almost guarnteed and you can bring in your cooler. Plus the owners are a whole lot friendlier.

Why would anyone in their right mind want to go to i69 dust city, unless they live in gas city?
be careful! Devin will be on your ass!
tntbusco (Offline)
  #8 4/27/09 4:23 PM
Gas City for me. The track was good and the racing great last week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
racefan20 (Offline)
  #9 4/27/09 4:26 PM
Originally Posted by AERO410SCJA:
Mike must have wanted to make Don look silly:wink

Hoover that ride south suxs on Fridays, I think I'll stop at Gas City this week(I love the abuse)
That ride is just as bad going the other way, especially with the construction on 465 on the westside where I live. I'll still make it to GC 10 or 12 times this year though.

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
OU812
  #10 4/27/09 7:20 PM
I think you will see the regulars at each track, drivers & fans!
Good Lord & weather permitting, I'm going to Bloomington.