IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
smbpreformance (Offline)
  #1 4/22/09 7:01 PM
I am going to start warning Indy car Posts they way winged posts and OT posts get warned so the people who enjoy it can talk about it

Sarah Fisher is on the entry list for Kansas this weekend:applaud::applaud::applaud:
Bubzilla (Offline)
  #2 4/22/09 7:25 PM
I saw that. I think it's her team's tuneup race since she has 3 cars entered in this year's Indy (2 cars for her, and a 3rd "to be named later" entry).

Joe Mc.
dirtnonwingfan (Offline)
  #3 4/22/09 7:51 PM
Sure hope that Sarah does well this year and is able to stay out of the way of kids making stupid moves. It is time for her to have some racing luck. Go Sarah!!!
Frank Daigh
#1Brad Kuhn Fan (Offline)
  #4 4/22/09 7:53 PM
Originally Posted by dirtnonwingfan:
Sure hope that Sarah does well this year and is able to stay out of the way of kids making stupid moves. It is time for her to have some racing luck. Go Sarah!!!
Frank Daigh
Im not sure if i can handle any more indy talk.... I got an ear full saturday night. :O::O::O:
aceace
  #5 4/22/09 8:05 PM
I'm a Sarah Fisher fan, remember watching her in a sprint car a few times. She sat on the pole at Kentucky, so we know she can go fast.
smbpreformance (Offline)
  #6 4/22/09 8:11 PM
Originally Posted by Bubzilla:
I saw that. I think it's her team's tuneup race since she has 3 cars entered in this year's Indy (2 cars for her, and a 3rd "to be named later" entry).
They said earlier that they were going to hit a number of races this year (I think Indy and most of the intermediate ovals) it sure will be nice to see her back out again

Last year at Indy after the incident I do not know who was more upset about it TK or Sarah
And if you heard the story pretty much went untalked about regarding the next week at SFR you will instantly become a TK fan
Jim Halpert (Offline)
  #7 4/22/09 8:14 PM
Glad to see Sarah entered for Kansas...should be a heck of a race. She's always been one that you hope to see do well, and has had her share of bad luck, like last year with Kanaan at Indy.
Midget82
  #8 4/23/09 3:31 AM
Hope she does well, and I always have rooted for her... Been a fan since I was a little guy and watched her kick Sammy Swindell's butt at Granite City in a WoO race :applaud::Steer
jontheturboguy (Offline)
  #9 4/23/09 8:42 AM
Two words:

BOAT ANCHOR
onthegas7j (Offline)
  #10 4/23/09 9:32 AM
i like sarah, remember couple years ago bout won it at michigan almost won a couple races that year.... remember her catchin on fire at duquoin in the silver crown car in either 99 or 2000, i think it was 2000 cause i was sittin down in one, kasey kahne won that day in the zaronian 67 and ed carpenter was 3rd because i remember that right rear shakin like a big dog as he'd pitch er into 1.

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

i like sarah, remember couple years ago bout won it at michigan almost won a couple races that year.... remember her catchin on fire at duquoin in the silver crown car in either 99 or 2000, i think it was 2000 cause i was sittin down in one, kasey kahne won that day in the zaronian 67 and ed carpenter was 3rd because i remember that right rear shakin like a big dog as he'd pitch er into 1.