IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Good Luck Hagen
3/26/09, 6:37 PM   #21
Re: Good Luck Hagen
Marc Jessup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston41 View Post
At least he gave the team 2 weeks. Not many teams would give the driver two weeks if the decision were reversed.
Quoted for truth... :idea:

I recall a similar situation around exactly 5 years ago.

Its all good though, just left me in a pretty tight spot. Although we werent on that great of terms then, I would return to drive for them now. Truly, there are very few teams as commited to sprint car racing as they.

3/26/09, 6:44 PM   #22
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

I hope the Truckers Team races for many years to come. Win Lose or draw. I hope its still fun and exciting for you as you are too me.

Chuck

3/26/09, 7:07 PM   #23
Klepper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
How about a live webcast from Rob Klepper, Inside the car durring racing. "OH, BLEEP! Holy BLEEP! and there ya have it Folks.

Couldn't resist
I'm in!!

3/26/09, 10:18 PM   #24
Wallsracing

Race Count This Year: 54
Race Count Last Year: 37

havent heard anything about Robert Ballou..........hmmmmmmmmmm

3/26/09, 10:55 PM   #25
AERO410SCJA

Race Count This Year: 24

Driving for Dallas again, with Heavy D turning wrenches:cheers

3/26/09, 11:12 PM   #26
racephoto1

Last I talked to Dickie , he was set for the season. I'd give Casey the shot or Scotty Weir. Not knocking Imel any, but those two have been around a while, and would be nice to see them get a break. Todd Kimmel would also be very interesting.

3/27/09, 12:04 AM   #27
carrytheleftfront

I think the man that has the track record in the midget at paragon should get a chance.....

3/27/09, 1:07 AM   #28
JasonWatt

Give Kyle Cummins a shot! Back to Back MSCS championships.... The boy takes care of his rides and very consistent night in and out.

I know that the Truckers Team regularly attends the MSCS events so it would be a perfect match! Except Mark would no longer be wrenching on the car......

3/27/09, 5:43 AM   #29
JasonWatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PupFan View Post
ive watched some serious talent go through these truckers cars like jon stanborough, daron clayton, t-mez, jeff bland jr etc. and now hagen. it seems to me that there is common denominator. no one wants to stick with this team for some reason. i think it is the teams wrench men. you look at their equipment they have the best look at the drivers they have the best and for some reason they cant keep them their? good luck to jimmy light this year!!

i would like to hear constructive or destructive criticism on my thoughts wont bother me none at all.

Bland Jr: was just a temporary ride for the west coast swing last year I think.
Clayton: Daron had some bad luck with the team during the last stint, a lot of equipment tore up even though all of it wasn't his fault.
T-Mez: Had a small personal issue that he had to deal with.

As for Stanbrough I am not sure....

I do not think it is the mechanics though. Cindi made it quite public that Daron & Jim worked together to set the cars up on a nightly basis.

I am sure Daren decision was easy with Kunz. He can now run the full USAC schedule which I doubt the Truckers will.

Personally, I am disappointed not being able to see Hagen in the 10 this year. With Kunz we will only see him at the USAC events and not any of the MSCS events.

I have always rooted for the Truckers cars. Whether its Clayton, T-Mez, Stanbrough, Darland, Bland, Hagen or whoever.

I will support whoever they place in the car but would like to see one of following:

Cummins
Cone
Hunter (Think he is with Guidicci but not sure)
Gaines (Think he is setup as mentioned)
Ballou (Same as Gaines, looks like he is with Dallas again)

3/27/09, 6:59 AM   #30
interpreter66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
How about a live webcast from Rob Klepper, Inside the car durring racing. "OH, BLEEP! Holy BLEEP! and there ya have it Folks.

Couldn't resist
oh $hit i just got passed by jerry coooooooooooooooooooooon's jr :wink

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Good Luck Hagen