IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Southern Indiana...
11/20/08, 8:06 PM   #41
Re: Southern Indiana...
Redbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rpracing1 View Post
Westside Fall Festival. Second largest street festival in the country behind "Marti Gras". It is put on by the Nut Club , a not-for profit organization that redistributes $ from this event thru-out the year. Second week in October on west Franklin street. Bars are also hoppin on that street that week. Weather now is gray & cold, 35 - 40 for high.
That's the one! Thanks!

11/21/08, 1:23 AM   #42
Flatrightrear

Biestubes are outdoor beer gardens with beer, food and music. Jasper, Tell city, Haubstadt, etc. all have them. Called Sommerfests a lot of the time. The
Granddaddy" of them is at the Germania Mannechor on Fulton Ave. in August. They are all well publicized. Better brush up on the "chicken dance."

11/23/08, 10:47 AM   #43
Tim Watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by AERO410SCJA View Post
Tim you ought to trade her in for a :nonwingfan:or show up in Indy looking like this:icon_smile_blackeye
I could trade her in but i better stick around here to see how the kids turn out! If the right job came along i'm sure she would cave in and make the move with me but that would be one HELL of a bluff to run on her. If she read your post you would have one of these to. :icon_smile_blackeye cause she's a good foot taller than both of us! :rolling

11/23/08, 10:51 AM   #44
Tim Watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprint2 View Post
haha whats bierstube country ??? And Tim Watson, why move down to INDY when you got a dirt track right there in Plymouth?? hah I used to live up by you a few years ago in Elkhart Lake. I worked for Randy Sippel for a summer wrenchin on his cars and drove for him a few.
If they would take the wings off of those 360's i would go to my home track which is only a couple miles. I can hear the cars every Saturday night. Sure i know the Sippel's real well. To bad i didn't know you when you were in Elkhart Lake.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Southern Indiana...