IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Southern Indiana...
11/20/08, 12:30 AM   #31
Re: Southern Indiana...
Flatrightrear

Redbone and Barney,
Mr. Duffy is still in business but Chick's went on it's last trolley ride a while back. Alex, you are fore-warned: you are now in the middle of bierstube country come summer. OOORAH

11/20/08, 12:30 AM   #32
AERO410SCJA

Race Count This Year: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Watson View Post
I would like to consider it but i think i would be coming empty handed cause my wife would take me to the cleaners. She doesn't think that moving for the reason of being closer to race tracks is :censor: :kookoo.
Tim you ought to trade her in for a :nonwingfan:or show up in Indy looking like this:icon_smile_blackeye

11/20/08, 12:50 AM   #33
Redbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprint2 View Post
Hey Redbone, since ya lived soo close to Rockport, do ya remember the toilet company there?? That big plant is where ill be working warehousing parts for waupaka(?) for toyotas assembely line. Just curious to know if ya know what buildings i am talkin about???
Oh yeah. I remember it well. Matter of fact we've got a porcelain wash basin and pitcher form the plant here at our house north of Indy.

I worked ay Alcoa in Newburgh when we lived down there.

11/20/08, 12:55 AM   #34
Redbone

Hey Flatrightrear, what was the name of the annual festival on the west side of Evansville with all of the street food vendors? It was in late summer if I remember. Lots and lots and lots of food.

11/20/08, 1:26 AM   #35
Dgentry51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbone View Post
Hey Flatrightrear, what was the name of the annual festival on the west side of Evansville with all of the street food vendors? It was in late summer if I remember. Lots and lots and lots of food.
That be the fall festival

11/20/08, 1:28 AM   #36
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Oh and keep a eye out for the Amish, They will run you over

11/20/08, 1:48 AM   #37
Sprint2

haha whats bierstube country ??? And Tim Watson, why move down to INDY when you got a dirt track right there in Plymouth?? hah I used to live up by you a few years ago in Elkhart Lake. I worked for Randy Sippel for a summer wrenchin on his cars and drove for him a few.

11/20/08, 1:53 AM   #38
Sprint2

I leave tommorow(thursday) morning by the way. I get to drive from PHX to INDY all the way by myself. Wish me luck. Hows the weather?

11/20/08, 7:03 AM   #39
Dirtfan

Race Count This Year: 51
Race Count Last Year: 57

what was the name of the annual festival on the west side of Evansville with all of the street food vendors? It was in late summer if I remember. Lots and lots and lots of food

That would be the " Nut Fest"

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"

11/20/08, 9:22 AM   #40
Rpracing1

Westside Fall Festival. Second largest street festival in the country behind "Marti Gras". It is put on by the Nut Club , a not-for profit organization that redistributes $ from this event thru-out the year. Second week in October on west Franklin street. Bars are also hoppin on that street that week. Weather now is gray & cold, 35 - 40 for high.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Southern Indiana...