IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Thank you everyone
10/22/08, 8:21 PM   #31
Re: Thank you everyone
riskybrisky5

Glad to hear things are going well. You have been in my thoughts and prayers since the accident. We all know that you will fight and do whatever it takes to recover. So have you started school yet just wondering how that was going. Take care and we are continuing to pray for you and your family. Take car Kenny and see you soon.

10/22/08, 11:35 PM   #32
Biro 22

Our school meeting was postponed until today. Kenny will be starting back to school next monday and will take one class per day to see how things go. The afternoons will be left open for his therapy. He will be in a classroom with other students but will have someone there for one on one supervision and guidance. As he progresses the school will add harder subjects and more classes. His short term memory is going to make this a challenge for him. I asked him to answer your question on here about what he will be doing in school, but he had already forgoten the meeting this morning.

Thanks Kevin for asking.

Curt

10/23/08, 10:39 AM   #33
riskybrisky5

Thanks for the information Curt. I know Kenny will make it through all of this. At least Kenny has an excuse when I went to school I didnt remember anything and I had no head injury(lol). We are keeping Kenny in our prayers if you need anything please call.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Thank you everyone