IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Last go
9/19/08, 2:22 PM   #11
Re: Last go
Hubie

Congradulations on a great career. FWIW, I have always thought you have done an excellent job. Even with the sun in your eyes!

God Bless

Hubie

9/19/08, 2:30 PM   #12
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by CROSSED FLAGS View Post
IF YOU ARE COMING TO BLOOMINGTON TONIGHT, STOP BY AND SAY HI AS THIS WILL BE MY LAST NIGHT IN THE FLAGSTAND. AFTER FIFTEEN YEARS I FEEL IT IS TIME TO STEP DOWN AND LET SOMEONE ELSE HAVE SOME FUN.:checkered:
I drive up from Evansville nearly every Friday night, and have done so since 1985, so I have been there throughout your career. You have done an excellent job. Enjoy your retirement!

9/19/08, 2:41 PM   #13
Chuck

Rusty looks like we will both go out in style.
Chuck

9/19/08, 2:46 PM   #14
Brad D.

Rusty, Thanks for all that you have done for our sport. Your efforts and attitude were always professional. You will be missed - but I know your family will enjoy the extra time you get to spend together - enjoy every minute of it. Hopefully you will allow your better half to come spend some time with Pat and I - that is the one we will miss!!

Thanks a million - Brad

9/19/08, 2:48 PM   #15
CROSSED FLAGS

Brad, she can come and visit you guys anytime, it has always been a blast working with you both. are you coming tonight?

9/19/08, 2:53 PM   #16
Brad D.

I won't be down tonight - I am really sorry I am missing your last night. Robbie - my son is playing varsity football tonight and that has become my Friday night addiction for right now. Pat and Kimb will be the voices of Bloomington tonight.

Wave those flags with a lot of feeling tonight - if you get to stare down a few drivers who have caused you headaches over the years - black flag might be needed!!

9/19/08, 3:00 PM   #17
CROSSED FLAGS

Brad, tell robbie good luck tonite and keep in touch, rusty

9/19/08, 3:39 PM   #18
COTTLE FAN

now you can focus on bowling lol right rusty-zack

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Last go